IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

same guy who skipped out on the 100th anniversary of the Armistance event because he might not get wet

same guy who called said events a "celebration"

same guy who literally had to be called out for being a nationalist by one of American's oldest allies

same guy who blamed the Cali fires on the state government, despite the fact that CA only owns 2% of forest lands...2/3 are federal, the other is privately owned, and his administration 

all we can do is sigh or laugh at the absurdity of it, but even I'm too tired to fucking do that anymore

same guy who skipped out on the 100th anniversary of the Armistance event because he might not get wet

same guy who called said events a "celebration"

same guy who literally had to be called out for being a nationalist by one of American's oldest allies

same guy who blamed the Cali fires on the state government, despite the fact that CA only owns 2% of forest lands...2/3 are federal, the other is privately owned, and his administration 

all we can do is sigh or laugh at the absurdity of it, but even I'm too tired to fucking do that anymore

Yeah these last couple of days I feel like I can't even be bothered TBH. Post-midterm political fatigue I guess. That and I feel like there's better, more enjoyable activities than watching that idiot clown ramble on with his constant lies, gaslighting, and incoherent dialogue.

The good news is the Dems take the House on Jan 3rd and with it gain subpoena power. The bad news is that while not yet confirmed, Pelosi is still likely to become the Speaker. I really don't want that old bag to lead the fight for the Dems, because it's gonna be the same corporate pandering status quo bullshit from their leadership in DC, and that will make them weak in pushing back against the GOP. I don't want any more expired leftovers. The seat for Speaker needs to be challenged, and personally I hope Barbara Lee gets it.

The good news is the Dems take the House on Jan 3rd and with it gain subpoena power. The bad news is that while not yet confirmed, Pelosi is still likely to become the Speaker. I really don't want that old bag to lead the fight for the Dems, because it's gonna be the same corporate pandering status quo bullshit from their leadership in DC, and that will make them weak in pushing back against the GOP. I don't want any more expired leftovers. The seat for Speaker needs to be challenged, and personally I hope Barbara Lee gets it.

I cringe at the GOP mockery and likely media complacency of the Speaker fight, but a challenge to the status quo is needed. I don't even really have anything against her personally but like you said she's just been around too long and conceded too much to the GOP.

Apparently HRC is running again in 2020 and that is the last goddamn thing we need. 

0:07

Apparently HRC is running again in 2020 and that is the last goddamn thing we need.  

Jesus, if anything would shear the democratic party completely in half, Hillary coming back and gaining steam would do it

80f56199c7542b214755728ac277e58d.jpg

Link to twitter thread with comments on the pun/joke

https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1061625501117280256?s=12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully the dems get some strong candidates to step in front of Hillary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who can be certain anymore, what's fake and what's legit online.

Seriously though, I'm getting tired of crusty old ladies trying to clasp the reigns of the Dem leadership and act like they are the chosen ones. They don't give two shits about actual progress. Bet they reek of spilled cabernet sauvignon and cheap perfume.

Dems are useless if they even entertain running with Clinton again. They are so tone deaf. Bleh. They are going to fuck it up as usually and get another 4 years of Trump madness.

unless trump get's indicted via the meuller report or unless the dems pull a magic rabbit out of some ass we're gonna be stuck w/trump for 4 more years. should just get used to the idea.  

if the economy gets all shitty w/inflation etc and some other bad news comes along are the only things that will make it a tougher time for trump to win a 2nd term. 

it's totally up in the air really. i'm not a betting person but if i was i wouldn't be convinced either way by odds makers as to who the next president will be. but lately i think trump will win again because of stupids. 

Edited by ignatius

West Virginia state senator and retired US Army major Richard Ojeda to run for President in 2020: https://theintercept.com/2018/11/11/richard-ojeda-2020-president/

While he has immense populist potential for the Democrats, it will likely be an uphill battle with the DC establishment, especially considering he voted for Trump in 2016. But still, welcome news in my eyes.

voted for trump?  because he thought he'd champion the working class?  er.. riiiiiggghhhht. he's just uninformed about who donald trump is or really hated hillary clinton.  

he'd make a good VP pick 

IMO the idea of running someone too moderate or too GOP-esque as a Trump alternative will backfire - the base ain't going to leave the GOP but the Dem vote could taper off as a result. 

HRC had something like 1+ million fewer votes than Obama in 2012, and he had 1 mil fewer votes than his run in 2008, specifically because the leftist Dem faction didn't want to vote for them. I dunno, this guy seems interesting, def sincere too, but I'm not quite sold on his appeal. It's crazy to think this guy, a clean Marine war vet will nonetheless be bombarded with racist and swift-boat-level defamation. His flipping from Bernie to Trump to Dem has echoes of the Kerry campaign of 2004. The GOP has literally no limits to the vitriol. 

Voting for Trump will be horribly disqualifying for him after the shit stained laundry gets aired out. If you're a Democrat that voted for Trump, you're a fucking idiot. His platform was always grotesque right wing extremism. And he's in the military... what president has disrespected members of the military more? I say fuck that dude. Sherrod Brown is probably running, so there's our infinitely better choice. 

West Virginia state senator and retired US Army major Richard Ojeda to run for President in 2020: https://theintercept.com/2018/11/11/richard-ojeda-2020-president/

While he has immense populist potential for the Democrats, it will likely be an uphill battle with the DC establishment, especially considering he voted for Trump in 2016. But still, welcome news in my eyes.

Woah. Agreed, it'd be a tough sell, but damn if I don't find myself nodding my head along to those videos harder than a Dre beat.