IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I think we need a total media blackout on Trump. Meaning no outlet can bring him up, mention him, show him, whatever. Ignore him completely. That would really get under his skin lol

^ I think I mentioned something like this awhile back. What would be even more awesome would be if they not only ignored him, but chose to report on president Obama instead of Trumpy. 

But of course we know this will never happen. As much as the media despise him, he is the #1 subject on just about every single American based news outlet every single day. He has made CNN, etc. cover him non-stop. I'm surprised we don't get updates on when he goes to take a dump.

Texas GOP Platform Committee Member Declares He's A White Nationalist "and damn proud of it"

At the Texas Republican Party’s 2018 convention, Ray Myers was a part of a select group of activists charged with crafting the platform for the biggest and most influential state party in the country. Myers is also a white nationalist, a fact that he declared last week. “Damn Right, I’m a WHITE NATIONALIST and very Proud of it,” Myers wrote in a Facebook post last Tuesday.

Screen-Shot-2018-12-03-at-3.30.50-PM-360

https://www.texasobserver.org/damn-right-im-a-white-nationalist-declares-texas-gop-platform-committee-member/

Some interesting thoughts on the Trump removal scenarios. Considerations about the politics behind it of when and which party.

Because for one thing, as a DEM you actually want to run against a deeply unpopular president in 2020. And as a GOP, if you want to win in 2020, the coming year will be crucial. And if Trump will become a certain loss, which to be fair isnt necessarily the case...yet, they want to drop him as soon as possible.

The thread nate responds to is equally interesting

Edit: which might also mean the gop run senate is a blessing in disguise

Edited by goDel

Like many some people, I check Google to see if I'm spelling a word correctly. Look who came up on the subject of misogyny...

83MUYcM.png

Incels with their micro-Pepe's claiming false male victimhood and worshiping you-know-who. They are the most privileged yet insecure motherfuckers on the planet today. And it's not just women they hate.

Billy bush?

;D

Not sure why people think of trump of being a misogynist, tbh. He's an allround asshole. Not just towards women. So him being shitty towards women hasnt got anything to do with their gender. Thats trump being an asshole.

Edit: imoooo

Edited by goDel

He *is* a pig.

It's just that the misogyny thing implies to me he actively/intently thinks bad of women. Moreso than men. And I don't get that vibe from him. Even with the grab m by the poney shit. Could be me. But I just dont see the women are worse than men notion I'd expect from a typical misogynist

Well, there were 20 women suing him for harassment and sexual assault, but he didn't find them attractive enough for it to be true.

They seriously need some sort of Special Counsel to investigate the travesty that is Wisconsin:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin-republicans-approve-82-scott-222717009.html

Another state pulled the same shit when a Dem took office, forget which one.

Lot of state legislatures are sketchy AF, Texas is no exception albeit it is in different ways. The legislatures vary a lot in terms of how power is delegated 

Incels with their micro-Pepe's claiming false male victimhood and worshiping you-know-who. They are the most privileged yet insecure motherfuckers on the planet today. And it's not just women they hate.

Plenty of incels (involuntarily celibate people - it has nothing to do with any online cultural groups) are just otherwise normal or even successful people who spent their lives being socially ostracized due to mental illness or anxiety induced speech related disabilities and therefore failed to be brainwashed into the human culture of the geographical region they grew up in, rendering them unable to form social connections and therefore involuntarily celibate.  As for them being privileged, why do you say this?  Plenty of incels are minorities, or poor.  And being involuntarily celibate is itself a condition defined by the lack of a privilege most humans have, by definition.  So the idea that incels are privileged seems suspect.

Edited by Zeffolia