IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

on qAnon followers compared to gamers - brilliant!

https://medium.com/curiouserinstitute/a-game-designers-analysis-of-qanon-580972548be5

(same true of watmmers but its all about the choonz innit - im thinking of the BoC TH treasure hunt and that guy with his phone to a london letterbox)

^ wow. she's an associate attorney, never tried a case before, and she's going to get a lifetime federal judge position? that's like promoting someone from intern to CEO... all because turtle and the senate R's want to piss off the dem's as much as possible. this shit is so embarrassing, watching so-called adults behave like this. 

from another article about her:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-judicial-nominee-unqualified-kathryn-kimball-mizelle_n_5f91aa90c5b61c185f48092d

Since 2019, she has been an associate at Jones Day, which has been dubbed Trump’s “favorite law firm” because of all the attorneys he’s hired from there into his administration.

1 minute ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

what the actual fuck?

Is there any sort of legal process in the US where that can be challenged? That is ridiculous. 

she could potentially be impeached and removed from office but i don't know the process for that. 

it's a shit show

He's just trying to do as much damage as possible before he leaves, give the dems a bajilleon things to fix in their first year or more of office, to make them look worse come 2024? Or what?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nebraska said:

republican (based) member of the Florida man legislature

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Is there a rage facepalm reaction icon? There should be. Sparking up the base by intentionally broadcasting things to upset people in the opposing "tribe" (I hate that language, but that seems to be the motivation here). It can't get much more blatant than this. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ignatius said:

I've been thinking about this lately... the reason the right hates the perceived liberal elites' condescension is that deep down, they genuinely believe/understand they are inherently better (or more savvy) than them in some way(s). Trump is tacky as fuck, and part of the success of his brand is the accessibility of that tackiness. But behind that accessibility is a sadness at being perpetually left out.

I'm one tacky motherfucker myself. So I say, call out and disown the bigotry of course, but also embrace the sincerity and folksy outsider vibes of people who got on the Trump train because they felt left out. We're supposed to be inclusive, so walk the talk. Let the right wing be the circular firing squad of today (holy fuck, who would have thought), and welcome their huddled masses yearning to breathe free (literally - COVID ain't no joke).

First on CNN: Key government agency acknowledges Biden's win and begins formal transition

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/transition-biden-gsa-begin/index.html

Also :nelson:

Sidney Powell Not Part of Trump’s Legal Team, Says Rudy Giuliani

https://www.wsj.com/articles/giuliani-says-sidney-powell-not-part-of-trumps-legal-team-11606088107

A shake down makes sense as a trump tactic. 

Fox News mogul Rupert Murdoch may "buy Trump off" to avoid losing fans to rival network: report

The Murdoch family is said to be mulling a plan to offer Trump $100 million "so he shuts the f*ck up"

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/24/fox-news-mogul-rupert-murdoch-may-buy-trump-off-to-avoid-losing-fans-to-rival-network-report_partner/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ignatius said:

that would be interesting considering patriots have realized fox news just reports conspiracy theories like biden won or climate change is real. oan and newsmax however reports real news

• Farnsworth 1

15 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

Wugle

qsriq11uga161.jpg

this picture and other pics of his kids remind me of that movie w/jason schwartzman and bill murray.. when bill murray hates his kids or is disappointed by them... except the whole family is that way and they don't realize it 

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Nebraska said:

that would be interesting considering patriots have realized fox news just reports conspiracy theories like biden won or climate change is real. oan and newsmax however reports real news

OAN got banned from the YouTubes for a week. Hopefully they can rack up 3 strikes.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

this picture and other pics of his kids remind me of that movie w/jason schwartzman and bill murray.. when bill murray hates his kids or is disappointed by them... except the whole family is that way and they don't realize it 

Haha yep. Always loved Rushmore. Was filmed very close to where I used to live in Houston.

• Like 1