IGNORED

Aphex Twin secret gig April 2018

hijexx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if he went under an alias or just 'In-House DJ'?

He did say in the SC comments he was considering doing some shows as either DJ Latte or DJ Ultimate Cunt. 

we have a user by the name of DJ Latte. 

Or is that the joke? I'm slow.

I wonder if he went under an alias or just 'In-House DJ'?

He did say in the SC comments he was considering doing some shows as either DJ Latte or DJ Ultimate Cunt.

we have a user by the name of DJ Latte.

Or is that the joke? I'm slow.

Ok wait... seriously... I never read that comment...

One day i wanted to go to his soundcloud acount. But when i typed in the user number, it strangely linked to a acount called "dj latté" with a profile pic of a cup of latté. I took a listnen. Sounded realy awesome. Butt did not hear enough to realy describe it (it was defenitly a very different sound) i could not listnen to it long. Because when i refreshed the page the acount was gone. I am not sure if it turned back to the original acount or just disapeared. The moment after it i could not find it anymore. I am not joking. Do u know where i could find this comment? Are u sure it is not a comment of me asking him about this?

I recall he did another secret gig at a family-friendly summer festival a few years back... "Hay" festival or sumfink?

So that's three

also Space @ Ibiza  - secret cos nobody ever fucking talks about it!

Archived