IGNORED

I just cannot get into Syro

ulul

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tuss worship has always been a headscratcher to me. It's fine and all but.....really? The pinnacle?

Syro's pretty great though, sound design wise. I think it took a while to get into as his melodic sense has matured which has actually made his melodies weaker. A lot of it sounds like cop show dad funk now. Melodic simplicity was key in his earlier work.

This is a very relevant point, Syro's cool but I prefer a lot of the earlier stuff... His melodies used to have a certain subtlety, even simplicity to them that I think gave them a little more atmosphere and tended to let them fall into the rhythms somewhat better.

Cop Show Dad Funk Comp needs to be a thing!

it'd hurt if anyone gave a shit about the opinion of some terminal neckbeard who makes noob-level videos about IDM/"good music" that talk as if they average 200k views instead of 200.

That night, we were in that club, fucking disgujsting, whore.

e: I know that's not the xmas track. what was up with that though. weird. weirdest part of the album

I always heard the following...

Girl 1: “we were in that club, fucking house...”

Girl 2: “disgujsting”

I think it took a while to get into as his melodic sense has matured which has actually made his melodies weaker. A lot of it sounds like cop show dad funk now.

yup. still 100 times better melodically than i will ever be though

That night, we were in that club, fucking disgujsting, whore.

e: I know that's not the xmas track. what was up with that though. weird. weirdest part of the album

I always heard the following...

Girl 1: “well it was fookin one o yas”

Girl 2: “disgujsting”

every time u guys break a rolling lol, a child dies

hope u're happy

Wasn't there a thread at genban for rolling lols only? If there really was, you guys didn't do your job very well. No new boc for you then....just think about all those children...they're all, like, dead :nope: 

it'd hurt if anyone gave a shit about the opinion of some terminal neckbeard who makes noob-level videos about IDM/"good music" that talk as if they average 200k views instead of 200.

So you can only say things that most people would agree with on this forum? Ah, I didn't know, my bad. I thought we're just voicing our own personal opinion here, that's all. But you'd rather shit on other people and go personal defending your religious views, gotcha.

:sad:

edit: fucks sake lick y u reply before me fuck

edit2:

So you can only say things that most people would agree with on this forum? Ah, I didn't know, my bad. I thought we're just voicing our own personal opinion here, that's all. But you'd rather shit on other people and go personal defending your religious views, gotcha.

read the jbb thread

every time u guys break a rolling lol, a child dies

hope u're happy

Wasn't there a thread at genban for rolling lols only? If there really was, you guys didn't do your job very well. No new boc for you then....just think about all those children...they're all, like, dead :nope:

lol - I get very vivid visions of their corpses whenever magic window comes on.

what religious views would those be?

what religious views would those be?

Nice cherrypicking. But I guess whatever. If you've got any beef you can pm me, we'll talk about it. 

The Tuss worship has always been a headscratcher to me. It's fine and all but.....really? The pinnacle?

lushup dredge - I agree with this, although Rushup Edge is sweet. I'm a total newb and only discovered it a few months ago, was in sonic heaven for those first few days. Did he ever go at hard with acoustic drum samples before 'oslo 2'? I also noticed on his website that it says a sequential prophet was used on beaut jap peeps, really like that, wonder where else there's a prophet on his discog? In the syrobonkus interviews I remember him saying that he didn't think the Prophet 5 was the best sounding synth but that he really liked the UI on it. 

Archived