IGNORED

Tracks made by Mozex Final Topic

Mozex

You know what, I do not really care about what you all want me to do. I am gonna do what I did and use drumloops. I am sick of doing whatever you all suggest and then still get treaten like crap when I ask a question about something. I do not care anymore. I am just gonna share what I made and keep my mouth shut.

I removed so many good songs because of what you guys said: do this and do that and I removed everything and it was good what I removed. I can not make drum patterns, I am not a drummer. I stated that from the beginning. No Mozex, make your own drums, use this, do that. And everytime I removed all the songs I had. Luckily I only removed them online.

I am now pretty down because you all treat me like crap for 90% of the time. You all must feel good about yourself. Go on, keep treating me as crap and think you yourself are so wonderfull. To be honest, half of the time I listen to others work I just cry because it sounds like shit. And you all treat them right, yes ofcourse they made the sound themself and did not use preset. Nobody cares the sound sounds like crap, nonono, we like shitty sounds. As long as you made them yourself.

Well I use fucking presets and I am proud of it. I can also go bang a garbage bin with a spoon and sample that noise and make a song with that, I will get fucking praised on here. Yeah right, go on, I do not care anymore. This is what I do. This is what I do best. And if you all do not care about what I do best, then you should not look at this topic anymore.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The LORD saves the toughest trials for his most devouted followers. Follow the righteous path Mozex. If your faith in Him is strong and true you will prevail against the haters and those who slag off your loops

8 minutes ago, Tricone RC said:

The LORD saves the toughest trials for his most devouted followers. Follow the righteous path Mozex. If your faith in Him is strong and true you will prevail against the haters and those who slag off your loops

I only use a drumloop... come on...

7 minutes ago, Mozex said:

I only use a drumloop... come on...

So does Kanye, during his Sunday Service performances though. Whatever gets you closer to the lord

sound design is really not important anyway if your main focus is composing music in the traditional way. timbre control is just a cosmetic tool and has little to do with what makes a tune interesting. 

structure is where meaning resides so presets are your friends. saying things that haven't been said already is way more interesting than repeating the same shit with a different accent imo. 

29 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

sound design is really not important anyway if your main focus is composing music in the traditional way. timbre control is just a cosmetic tool and has little to do with what makes a tune interesting. 

structure is where meaning resides so presets are your friends. saying things that haven't been said already is way more interesting than repeating the same shit with a different accent imo. 

I understand. I will try then to not post any of my tracks here. I guess no one likes them anyway.

mate you are a peculiar fellow, WATMM just wants to help you get more in touch with digital music making, and they (we) can be total cunts about it. You have a place here if you want it?‍♂️

13 minutes ago, chronical said:

mate you are a peculiar fellow, WATMM just wants to help you get more in touch with digital music making, and they (we) can be total cunts about it. You have a place here if you want it?‍♂️

I understand but I just can not make any drumpatterns. And its true, all my songs have the same set up but just different tones. It is true but its all I can make. I got some good advice but the drum thing will never work. I do not have any inspiration for it. I simply can not create many drum patterns I do not have the skill to do that. I am a keyboardist, not a drummer... So I want to use drumloops, but when I do I just can feel the dissapointment. I came to a point that I do not even dare to ask anything anymore. I was asked to act more in the community then just share my songs and I did and for what? Just to be treated like crap on my posts. Or laughing because I am christian. Or laughing because other reasons.

I like it here but sometimes I had enough of it. Today was such day, I even searched for other forums but none of them seem active anymore. I am sorry for my outburst in this topic but I really had enough of it. I do not know what to do anymore to be honest. I just want to make songs like I feel good while making them. Songs which I like. I just want to do what I want to do and I know that may seem foolish but I just want to have fun. I do not need to become famous, I just would like to share my songs and maybe some people will like them. Nothing more. But I thank you because you said this. Thank you it means a lot to me.

25 minutes ago, Mozex said:

all my songs have the same set up but just different tones.

I did pretty much exactly this for the first 3 years of tracking, and was thankful the internet was completely out of reach for me as I didn't have anyone else to suffer my noises. It just takes time to learn and perfect stuff innit - Even after making music for over 20 years I'll listen back to stuff I made about five years ago and wonder what the hell I was thinking.

1 hour ago, Mozex said:

I understand. I will try then to not post any of my tracks here. I guess no one likes them anyway.

your tunes suck big time but (assuming you're not a troll, which i firmly believe you are :rdjgrin:) you're a beginner so that's perfectly normal. also, most musicians on this message board obsess over sound design at the detriment of composition. seeking validation from others is normal but imo, your focus should be gaining knowledge on how music works by studying music theory a bit (you don't need a whole lot of it to expand your vocabulary significantly, there are countless dedicated youtube videos), it can only help you in the process (it's a useful tool, can't hurt).

also, it's a good thing that your music is crap because that means you can only improve. assuming you're not a troll - which you obviously are. 

I hope you are happy, you see that I am down and you just kick me one more time.

Maybe I am not a good musician but I am a way better person then you and honestly, that is not a compliment for you because I am pretty terrible.

don't give up bro, think, what would jesus do? he'd be all into synths and drums and samples innit. keep banging

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

Your track progressions aren't that bad, it's just the sounds you use that are very uninspired/samey/preset-y and some of the melodies are a bit too obvious and catchy to keep me interested. Sorry if that sounds harsh. But I'm sure if you keep making tracks for a while and listen back to your tracks from now after some years you will hear what I mean and it's okay

If you don't like making drums why don't you just make tracks without drums?

Also, I don't think that most people here really hate you or want to make you feel bad, you're just a bit of an exotic/eccentric character and therefore easy to mock, don't take it to heart too much.

God bless you

I have a large glans

15 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Your track progressions aren't that bad, it's just the sounds you use that are very uninspired/samey/preset-y and some of the melodies are a bit too obvious and catchy to keep me interested. Sorry if that sounds harsh. But I'm sure if you keep making tracks for a while and listen back to your tracks from now after some years you will hear what I mean and it's okay

If you don't like making drums why don't you just make tracks without drums?

Also, I don't think that most people here really hate you or want to make you feel bad, you're just a bit of an exotic/eccentric character and therefore easy to mock, don't take it to heart too much.

God bless you

I have a large glans

Thank you for the honesty.

Archived