46 minutes ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

i think the two biggest contenders in 24 will be trump and rfk jr, what do you guys think?

gonna be steak w/ketchup vs stale white bread pt. 2

On 8/24/2023 at 12:14 PM, zero said:
On 8/23/2023 at 10:24 PM, trying to be less rude said:

right now the right is covered in its own puke. 

agreed

On 8/23/2023 at 10:24 PM, trying to be less rude said:

it's over

hardly. never underestimate the power of stupidity and nonsensical decision making in biased humans. "it doesn't make any sense," yet people will do it any way.

people will vote R no matter what. donald is 100% proof of this. doesn't matter who it is, they stick to the party because why? due to some personal attachment to it... tunnel vision. won't accept factual information. fingers in the ears. will never EVER vote dem because of some stupid self-perpetuating reason. why tf anyone would vote for donald again is insanity. there are a massive amount of people in this country that should be deemed legally insane, and have their voting privileges revoked. 

me, I'm not perfect, just try and always follow the path of logic, common sense, and reality. I don't like politics at all, but follow what's going on nonetheless. the 2 party system isn't the way to go, but what other choice do us Americans have. vote for the lesser of the 2 evils is how I see it.

the trump threat is as a domestic terrorist leader. that is not hyperbole. we don't have to worry about an uprising. we have to worry about lone wolves and small groups, as we have already seen committing murder based on ideas from trump, fox and the gop

i can't predict the future but i don't see 2024 being a strong year for the gop. biden slowed the inflation that trump started. biden recovered the economy that trump tanked. biden resolved the pandemic that trump inflamed. biden left afghanistan. trump brought the US to the brink of civil war (as though deliberately). biden brought things back to normal. the info haze makes it hard for people to see but some amount of sense penetrates by election day. trump is indicted for several of the worst crimes a public servant can possibly commit. 

the reason the right is clinging to trump is because the right was weak before trump. the right went all out on stonewalling obama because it was their only play, they simply could not afford to allow obama any win, after the disastrous run of bush. their only hope was to prevent obama successes. they were weak. then trump showed up and rustled the crazies out of the woodwork, who showed up at the polls, voting republican. the trump base consists of a significant portion of new voters. and he jacked the base from the gop, who were the base of dupes that fall for the best conman. 

my point is this: as trump spirals into disgrace, the gop all of a sudden have lost that magical segment of new voters, AND there will be weakened motivation among their original base, which embarrassingly joined a cult with a reality show guy who's going down in truly historic fashion. they're fucked. KO

and it's fitting and appropriate. this is the course of nature.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

the trump threat is as a domestic terrorist leader. that is not hyperbole. we don't have to worry about an uprising. we have to worry about lone wolves and small groups, as we have already seen committing murder based on ideas from trump, fox and the gop

i can't predict the future but i don't see 2024 being a strong year for the gop. biden slowed the inflation that trump started. biden recovered the economy that trump tanked. biden resolved the pandemic that trump inflamed. biden left afghanistan. trump brought the US to the brink of civil war (as though deliberately). biden brought things back to normal. the info haze makes it hard for people to see but some amount of sense penetrates by election day. trump is indicted for several of the worst crimes a public servant can possibly commit. 

the reason the right is clinging to trump is because the right was weak before trump. the right went all out on stonewalling obama because it was their only play, they simply could not afford to allow obama any win, after the disastrous run of bush. their only hope was to prevent obama successes. they were weak. then trump showed up and rustled the crazies out of the woodwork, who showed up at the polls, voting republican. the trump base consists of a significant portion of new voters. and he jacked the base from the gop, who were the base of dupes that fall for the best conman. 

my point is this: as trump spirals into disgrace, the gop all of a sudden have lost that magical segment of new voters, AND there will be weakened motivation among their original base, which embarrassingly joined a cult with a reality show guy who's going down in truly historic fashion. they're fucked. KO

and it's fitting and appropriate. this is the course of nature.

To me it seems the GOP has done irreparable damage to their image with Gen-Z, who already wanted more equality and diversity, and this MAGA base has turned them off, maybe forever? It’s been one assault after another on their rights, equality, and education, and they’re just entering voting age. It will be a volatile decade to say the least.

On 8/25/2023 at 4:29 PM, Summon Dot E X E said:

he never did come back to twitter (since it's x now)

i think the two biggest contenders in 24 will be trump and rfk jr, what do you guys think?

1.5 million likes?

16 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

this is the course of nature.

lol...dunno how much nature is involved in politics. the whole democracy thing is a man made system designed by humans to keep other humans from devolving into chaos...only at this point in time now we see it isn't really working that well. the chaos is starting to creep further and further in.

the democratic system as it was originally designed needs to be overhauled big time. but too many strings attached to it, which won't allow it to change...something closer to communism is probably how humans should be doing it, if this were in fact according to the rules of nature. a collectivist system without the corruption. but that requires a mental shut down of the ego, which is impossible. would require us to live less like man, and more like animal. 

anyway, I hope you're right man about the GOP being fucked. best case is don don's legal doo doo prevents him from holding office again. is there nothing in the fckin system that says convicted criminal con men cannot become US president? re-write that shit now! stupid congress needs to come up with a new rule fast stating this. I also think there should be a mental competency test given to candidates wanting to run for office. 

7 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

To me it seems the GOP has done irreparable damage to their image with Gen-Z, who already wanted more equality and diversity, and this MAGA base has turned them off, maybe forever? It’s been one assault after another on their rights, equality, and education, and they’re just entering voting age. It will be a volatile decade to say the least.

yeah but gen z are notoriously the group that doesn't show up at the polls.