IGNORED

Why I'm the best

Aleczandah the Great

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One night I was in Chicago in the winter and was looking for some deep dish. Was like 14 degrees (F), and finally found a place. Super filling, only ate half,  so took it to go and saw a homeless guy walking by in flip flops and a T-shirt. I offered him my still-warm pizza.

He said “what is that green stuff my man? No thanks...”

1 hour ago, sheatheman said:

One night I was in Chicago in the winter and was looking for some deep dish. Was like 14 degrees (F), and finally found a place. Super filling, only ate half,  so took it to go and saw a homeless guy walking by in flip flops and a T-shirt. I offered him my still-warm pizza.

090488-005-A_2820878.jpg

Guys I can’t sleep. Should I sneak out of my house and drive to a late night diner?

1:45am

The idea used to feel very exciting but at age 31 seems pretty lonely.

also, the idea of someone preparing good food in a restaurant kitchen somewhere at this moment seems unlikely in 2019.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:36 PM, sheatheman said:

I went to Chicago, ate a whole deep dish pizza and it put me into a walking food coma where I felt like I was tripping balls. Chi-town ain’t fuckin around. 

Archived