IGNORED

[New BEHRINGER Products]

YEK

1 hour ago, rhmilo said:

Does anybody else find themselves growing a bit bored with all these Behringer announcements?

I swear they could announce a € 250 CS-80 at this point and I'd just be like "yawn".

That's how I feel about analog subtractive synths in general for the most part.  They're useful, some of them sound really good, but another one coming out doesn't seem like news to me no matter who made it.

I've finally dipped my toes into building a small eurorack system as of about a month ago and the key guiding principle I'm following is no oscillators in it at all.

Edited by TubularCorporation

I love this Behringer stuff. I've got 3 of their synths, and around 20 pedals. All of which sound great, are cheap, have good work flow. I don't want to have a studio full of Behringer gear, but if they keep putting out this quality, I certainly will do.

10 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

I love this Behringer stuff. I've got 3 of their synths, and around 20 pedals. All of which sound great, are cheap, have good work flow. I don't want to have a studio full of Behringer gear, but if they keep putting out this quality, I certainly will do.

Sorry, I do not believe that you are a real person. ?

• Thanks 1

On 1/20/2020 at 11:50 AM, thawkins said:

Sorry, I do not believe that you are a real person. ?

Why? I’m not sure what this implies. 

I run a reasonable little studio and I was SICK to death of servicing and fixing my antique hardware. I bought a single Behringer Model D as a gamble and thought it sounded amazing. Then a sought out all their analogue pedals. As long as they keep up the quality and classic circuit design I’ll keep buying. 

I am an electrical design engineer by day, specifically design for manufacture and honestly the new Behringer stuff blows me away for the value. I know they won’t be replacing my PolySix at any point, but for the simple mono synths, there’s no looking back for me. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

Why? I’m not sure what this implies. 

I run a reasonable little studio and I was SICK to death of servicing and fixing my antique hardware. I bought a single Behringer Model D as a gamble and thought it sounded amazing. Then a sought out all their analogue pedals. As long as they keep up the quality and classic circuit design I’ll keep buying. 

I am an electrical design engineer by day, specifically design for manufacture and honestly the new Behringer stuff blows me away for the value. I know they won’t be replacing my PolySix at any point, but for the simple mono synths, there’s no looking back for me. 

I meant this as a joke, as this whole thread (even the forum and the world in general) is highly distrustful of Behringer as a quality brand that you actually want in a studio at all. ?

I mean, after 4 pages of this thread, suddenly appears a new user, who:

1. has a number as a username (this means it's an automated spam bot, right??)
  2. suspiciously claims to own not one or two, but TWENTY THREE pieces of Behringer gear
  3. seems not to have terrible grammar and actually knows what they are talking about; demonstrably has thought a bit before buying, so their purchasing decisions make sense

Anyways, welcome to WATMM!

Edited by thawkins

21 minutes ago, thawkins said:

I meant this as a joke, as this whole thread (even the forum and the world in general) is highly distrustful of Behringer as a quality brand that you actually want in a studio at all. ?

I mean, after 4 pages of this thread, suddenly appears a new user, who:

1. has a number as a username (this means it's an automated spam bot, right??)
  2. suspiciously claims to own not one or two, but TWENTY THREE pieces of Behringer gear
  3. seems not to have terrible grammar and actually knows what they are talking about; demonstrably has thought a bit before buying, so their purchasing decisions make sense

Anyways, welcome to WATMM!

1) I enjoy my privacy, so the number was a good way of really staying anonymous

2) 3 (maybe 4) synths and loads of cheap pedal - attached is an old pic before the collection grew . I'm hoping to detail my studio in a later post somewhere?

3) I can assure you I do not know what I am talking about and any correct use of grammar is purely coincidental.

C2589221-4EB1-4DB1-B9A3-5C35DF6E0D2E.JPG

Edited by 714681746476436
  • Like 1

I like the yellow 303, but it's sort of the equivalent of buying a guitar with "metal master" in lightning font or something written on it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Braintree said:

I like the yellow 303, but it's sort of the equivalent of buying a guitar with "metal master" in lightning font or something written on it.

acid master would be pretty rad on it:)

Spoiler

acidsmiley.gif.10dbecb0e2d7d8318954a85cca179e97.gif

flash acid warning!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nickthefish said:
20 hours ago, hijexx said:

Let me know when that yellow 303 preorder goes up

https://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_td_3_am_yellow.htm

thanks nick:)

Now, how to convince the Fam

We Need This

ACID:)

NOW!!!

please:)

You could’ve just ordered a roll of smiley face stickers for 13,-, stick those on machines you do like the sound of and save yourself a bit of money. 

3 hours ago, user said:

You could’ve just ordered a roll of smiley face stickers for 13,-, stick those on machines you do like the sound of and save yourself a bit of money. 

Well it’s too late now, I’m not willing to go through the embarrassment of cancelling my order. I guess I’ll just need to deal with it, you live and learn...

Edited by 714681746476436
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

Well it’s too late now, I’m not willing to go through the embarrassment of cancelling my order. I guess I’ll just need to deal with it, you live and learn...

You can give it to me :cisfor:

1 hour ago, 714681746476436 said:

It happens. I wasted quite some money after being mesmerised by a musical note cockily trodding about. Creamy filter my ass. 

2 hours ago, 714681746476436 said:

can just leave it in the box for an investment, these Behringer machines are obv high quality and unique and they aren’t selling like thousands upon thousands of them so they will be big collectors items one day. 

:trollface: