IGNORED

Post-COVID plans?

ambermonk

3 hours ago, zkom said:

Yeah, lol at the life throwing interesting curveballs. A bit of change of plans. I managed to travel and work until early March. After that I've been mostly stuck in Helsinki working remotely from home.

Still hoping I can go back to traveling by August, but let's see.

make sure you go spend all your money on these record stores:
http://www.dubjazzsalsa.com/
https://digeliusmusic.mycashflow.fi/
best record stores in the world!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2019 at 4:42 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

Try not to die (almost failed in 2019 lol). Uhm me and the wifey are finally making our trip to Iceland in June?

See the pusher of squares in Portland. 

Try and get healthy.

RIP Iceland trip we've been planning for years lol.

Airline just cancelled our flights - totally for the best though I don't want to be flying during all this. Maybe next year!

Pusher-la-squares rescheduled for December. Maybe it will happen. ;0

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

RIP Iceland trip we've been planning for years lol.

Airline just cancelled our flights - totally for the best though I don't want to be flying during all this. Maybe next year!

Pusher-la-squares rescheduled for December. Maybe it will happen. ;0

I considered making a trip back to the PNW for Squarepusher this year until all this shit went down. Hopefully we'll all be in the clear by this year's end.

7 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

Try to get laid.

Something tells me it might not be very hard for many people.

Wanna visit my sister in Ohio again, but in the Winter because it's mostly cloudy everyday when I go over there in the past during December and cloudy weather is an aesthetic.

also once this dies down I need to repurchase that Bent CD on Discogs from that seller since Germany can't ship to the US right now.

13 minutes ago, TubularCorporation said:

My plan is to stock up on a lot of frozen sausages and hope me, my family and my friends don't catch it when it comes back in September.

This implies you think it's going away before September.

17 hours ago, Tim_J said:

buy a Porsche...

I don't know if you're joking but I sold my car in October last year because I decided I didn't need one (just use zipcar if i need one) and would only get a new one when I can afford an electric or hydrogen.....really regret it now and have been considering buying something completely mental. Keeping an eye on stuff like Jag xkrs and Bentley continentals, that kind of stuff is mad cheap 

5 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

I don't know if you're joking but I sold my car in October last year because I decided I didn't need one (just use zipcar if i need one) and would only get a new one when I can afford an electric or hydrogen.....really regret it now and have been considering buying something completely mental. Keeping an eye on stuff like Jag xkrs and Bentley continentals, that kind of stuff is mad cheap 

i was joking...

19 hours ago, nikisoko said:

This implies you think it's going away before September.

"Go away" meaning following the best projections available, i.e. minimal new infections by mid June (in the USA) but yeah, probably back to where we are now by more like mid July at the latest.

As far as really being "gone" maybe in a decade or two.

Archived