IGNORED

ELON MUSK - DON'T DOUBT UR VIBE

sisforawesome

51 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

tno seriously if most of watmm didn't have a stick up their arses when it comes to electronic music they could probably chill tf out and enjoy this for what it is. but the watmm groupthink = musk bad i guess?

It's not entirely bad by technical standards, but this music basically is an ad for cars disguised as pop music. An easy to see through image track trying to build brand affinity. So naturally this is going to be received critically. And musically it's really nothing special, just a mix of all pop cultural clichés of this era

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2020/02/tesla-stock-gains-almost-20-percent-for-second-day-in-a-row/

The price of Tesla stock soared by 21 percent on Tuesday, rising above $940 for the first time.

Tesla's value has more than doubled since the start of the year—and quadrupled since last September.

What's driving the dramatic rise in Tesla's share price is not clear.

looks pretty clear to me

image.png.8cde0e4df120235c20fa6ae12952f19d.png

music genius being born buy tesla stock now bitcoin gangstas

15 hours ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

this is great!!!

no seriously if most of watmm didn't have a stick up their arses when it comes to electronic music they could probably chill tf out and enjoy this for what it is. but the watmm groupthink = musk bad i guess?

It's just really badly structured for a trance track... 

I can't wait to blast this song in my cybertruck autopilot mode while Boring flamethrowing out the window watching more cars get shot at Mars.

23 hours ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

this is great!!!

no seriously if most of watmm didn't have a stick up their arses when it comes to electronic music they could probably chill tf out and enjoy this for what it is. but the watmm groupthink = musk bad i guess?

You honestly think this is great? So if you heard this on bandcamp you’d buy it straight away and post a thread about it here and share it with your friends etc? Most of WATMM has a stick up their arse re electronic music? Have you visited any of the disco/techno/dnb/guilty pleasures threads? Groupthink? Who uses that term in a thread about some track? Could I have used any more question marks? Does it make come across like a total dick? 
tbh I think this track couldve been a lot worse and grimes definitely had a hand in this but it’s just not good, there’s way too many snare rolls that build to nothing, the production is mediocre and sounds way too plasticky, the vocal is way too timid. There should at least have been some weird vocal or synth or drum freak out in this track somewhere to make it believable. Now it just sounds like the mantra of someone who’s had a total mental breakdown at some festival because their gf just broke up with them and they’ve been awake for 3 days straight and now they’re walking around the campsite naked, covered in their own shit muttering “dont doubt ur vibe” to themselves. That’s what it sounds like to me anyway. Ymmv 

Archived