IGNORED

YT Music Y R U SO ICREDIBLY BRAINDEAD

Youtube Music WWW page, Youtube Music Android App:

I have never experienced worse recommendations. It's the start page you cannot configure. Totally useless crap that you have to click away as a first action. They recommend me bullshit. What is their algorithm even thinking? They do not tell me about new stuff from my favourite bands. It's the worstestetest, utterstest crap I have experienced, I mean this is really exceptional, I am saying that as a crap veteran.

What happened to Google. What is wrong with Google...? They totally changed from creating useful stuff to create the most useless stuff.

Anmerkung 2020-09-01 124748.jpg

I hate yt music with a passion. had to transer my shit from google play music to yt music. Half of my library is gone (I payed for individual albums) AND I GET ADS WHILE LISTENING TO THEM LIKE WTF I PAYED FOR THESE FKING ALBUMS

40 minutes ago, thumbass said:

I hate yt music with a passion.

So do I. Cancelled my Spotify because I was subscribing YT premium (which includes YT music). But ah. They seem to put no effort into it. Since like 20 years the play store app "what's new" description tells about groundbreaking changes: "With the new 'recommended mix' you can explore new music to your taste: blah blah blah".

I mean, OK, it's Google. Usually they tell about "bug fixing and performance improvement". No visible progress. The app is shite, Google sometimes refuses to make money. I really wonder what's wrong with them. Too big probably.

Lost stuff from your PlayMusic because maybe YT music has no license for the music? I heard it's only a subset of Play Music's music catalogue.

1 hour ago, Wurstwasser said:

So do I. Cancelled my Spotify because I was subscribing YT premium (which includes YT music). But ah. They seem to put no effort into it. Since like 20 years the play store app "what's new" description tells about groundbreaking changes: "With the new 'recommended mix' you can explore new music to your taste: blah blah blah".

I mean, OK, it's Google. Usually they tell about "bug fixing and performance improvement". No visible progress. The app is shite, Google sometimes refuses to make money. I really wonder what's wrong with them. Too big probably.

Lost stuff from your PlayMusic because maybe YT music has no license for the music? I heard it's only a subset of Play Music's music catalogue.

Idk united acid Emirates and get money (by interplanetary criminal) didn't carry over tot yt music but their on the site

On 9/1/2020 at 10:17 PM, Tim_J said:

why use yt music at all? you have to pay for it right?

i'll never understand the need of uploading a music library to a cloud service...

???!!!?????? It's rather about streaming a music library - i.e., downloading.

i'll never understand the need of uploading a music library to a cloud service...

I used to buy some albums on google play music. I dont use YT music for its streaming service but more because it is a necessety to transfer your play music library to yt music because they are quitting google play music. I dont do streaming at all actually, I always purchase albums either on CD or digitally

The Google Play service was awesome - free upload of 50.000 tracks or whatever. Sure as hell beat juggling mp3 files via USB on a tiny SD card on my phone. Alas, no more.

I've been "gifted" 3 months free YT music and it sucks. 

As you say, if you click that you  like Aphex Twink then it recommends you Disclosure or Chainsmokerz or some other generic bullshit. I've struggled to find anything unique or useful about their service, and I'm happy to say that I won't be subscribing.

13 minutes ago, Squee said:

HOW DARE YOUTUBE RECOMMEND ME THIS LOW BROW MUSIC! I ONLY LISTEN TO THE SICKEST SNARE RUSHES AND THEY OUGHTA KNOW! I HAD A FULL BEARD BEFORE IT WAS FOR HIPSTERS!

Have you tried using their "recommended" search list? Click 5 artists you like and they generate a list.

I honestly struggled to find 5 artists that I could choose to form the basic list, so just like @Wurstwasser I had to skip this section and there seems to be no way of forming a generic tastes palate later on.

Plus they want £11.99 a month for this??!

19 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

Have you tried using their "recommended" search list?

No. I buy the music I want to listen to. I don’t support any music streaming service. 

WHAT are these cringy ass playlist names.

Electronic Yoga?

Techno for hard workers?

And what the fuck is that last one... left brain, right beat or whatever i dont even know how to translate it

its shit anyway

crange.PNG

cronge.PNG

crunge.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 12:51 PM, Wurstwasser said:

Anmerkung 2020-09-01 124748.jpg

Maybe Google knows more about you than yourself, and you're really in need of some "EDM Schubkraft" without even noticing.

Seriously though, what the hell is YouTube music?

Archived