IGNORED

Anodyne 'Close Your Eyes' (Autechre Remix)

psycho

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest analogue wings

This is fucking great.

Am I the only person who likes their remixes more than their albums lately? This, black dog, unique 3, LFO, all fucking cool.

I really like that they dont approach every mix with a HURR DURR WE'RE AUTECHRE WE HAVE TO MAEK SOMETHING FUCKED UP attitude. They really have impeccable taste when it comes to dance and they should let a little more of that come thru in thair own releases

IMHO

fucking awesome.

drums perhaps could have undergone some autechrey edits on occasion, but i still really like this

first the apache in move of ten

now the funky drummer in this remix

only a matter of time before they whip out the amen and think

This is well nice (the ae mix I mean). It's got a really (really) old nostalgic flavour, that sounds somehow like a classic track I've loved for years and years, but is the first time I've ever heard it. Oh Autechre, how you delightfully confuse my brain so :lol: It's probably just cos I'm a sucker for a really nice chord progression in a track.

Guest sirch

gonna get this as soon as i can. not heard any of the mixes yet, but looking forward to hearing some old-skool-sounding Ae and Black Dog.... is tBd track anything like the styles of 'Parallel', maybe, if you know what i mean?? (old skool) :D

..couldn't stop myself checking out the previes at Bleep, but i don't get the old skool Ai comparison really.. at least not from the Lackluster and Black Dog clips! - you don't get to hear enough of the Ae mix to tell, tho.

and what's with the 2 different releases?

1's got 7 remixes on it and 1's got an anodyne track + the Ae and Lackluster remixes again??

i've probably missed something further back in this thread.... but can't be arsed looking :)

you don't get to hear enough of the Ae mix to tell, tho.

You do know that if you click play/pause again when it's faded out (or just double click play/pause if it's still playing and not yet faded) that the track will continue playing for another 30 seconds ?

1's got 7 remixes on it and 1's got an anodyne track + the Ae and Lackluster remixes again??

The three track mp3 version is just mirroring what's on the 12''. If you're not fussed about vinyl then get the 7 track one as it has the first three tracks (despite track one being named differently on bleep it is the black dog remix on the 3 track version also) plus 4 more tracks - AND is a pound cheaper. Well done Bleep, you really did the maths well there :blink:

you don't get to hear enough of the Ae mix to tell, tho.

You do know that if you click play/pause again when it's faded out (or just double click play/pause if it's still playing and not yet faded) that the track will continue playing for another 30 seconds ?

No i didn't know that! ? thanks for the tip will give it a go..

The three track mp3 version is just mirroring what's on the 12''. If you're not fussed about vinyl then get the 7 track one as it has the first three tracks (despite track one being named differently on bleep it is the black dog remix on the 3 track version also) plus 4 more tracks - AND is a pound cheaper. Well done Bleep, you really did the maths well there :blink:

eh?? what a balls up, that makes no sense at all !! where is the logic there? LOL

Guest viscosity

the ae remix is very similar to the original.. with the inclusion of real drums? pads are nice though but that hasn't changed

the ae remix is very similar to the original.. with the inclusion of real drums? pads are nice though but that hasn't changed

really? i'm pretty sure they have changed. you obviously haven't heard the 24bit WAV version

Guest viscosity

listening to the remix on myspace. still they sound almost identical

think i prefer the original with this one

listening to the remix on myspace. still they sound almost identical

think i prefer the original with this one

trust me, the extra 8 bits really do make all the difference. you need to hear the 24bit version

Archived