IGNORED

Full Fader Interview Imminent

silentvision

check out pitchfork. seems they've caught the buzz and have released pre-full write up snipits themselves

http://pitchfork.com/news/56459-aphex-twin-speaks-on-his-new-album-being-sampled-by-kanye-more/

Nice!

['ll let someone else haze you with "read the rules" since I've been on here less than a year...]

“I’m a serial killer for sounds,” he said with an audible Cheshire cat grin.

Looking forward to this in it's entirety.

http://www.thefader.com/2014/08/25/aphex-twin-syro-interview-excerpts

"First off, Aphex Twin is really nice; he was polite, he laughed at bad jokes, and he called back when the line cut out."

:cisfor:

"And finally, he confirmed Syro wouldn't be a one-off—it's got him "kicked into gear" for a new period of output."

Sexy pizza boner [or something] confirmed! :yeah::music:

He buys a shedload of new music everyday, mainly from the UK-based online music store Juno. "I buy ridiculous amounts of files," he told us. "I always go to that thing, 'Listen to the last eight weeks of whatever.'

As someone with music on Juno, this is my favourite part.

SexY pizza bOneR

Hell yeah, not bad ! Thx :)

It's an anagram from the original "deep web" (tor) link revealing syro's release. The link was syro2eznzea2xbpi, and so ppl on here are speculating (without any basis) that these are three releases, each separated by the "2". And mixing all the letters can allow you to spell sexy pizza boner.

I figured minipops was named after a drum machine used --I have samples of that one, but I don't think I've ever used them. Better get on that before this thing drops so I can claim to be the original minipops track guy.

• James’ five-year-old son recently taught himself how to use a music software program that he downloaded off Pirate Bay and even uploaded some tracks to Bandcamp.

Surprised no one mentioned this. Anyone knows the soundcloud?

• James’ five-year-old son recently taught himself how to use a music software program that he downloaded off Pirate Bay and even uploaded some tracks to Bandcamp.

Surprised no one mentioned this. Anyone knows the soundcloud?

Was posted loads of times in the main Syro thread already (can't blame you for not keeping up with that :)). Also, it's probably just the good ol' Aphex myth :)

Archived