IGNORED

minipops sounds like my mental image of BoC comeback album (TH)

Guest capitan mission

Guest capitan mission

that, minipops sounds as my wild fantasy about BoC comeback album, in my head i was waiting something like that, not tomorrow harvest.
maybe this is polemic for somebody, but I dont have bad intentions, i like Boc, and TH is a good album, but I was hoping for a twist in their style. Some things in minipops sound like boc, eearieee psychedelia.
Somebody has similar feelings?

BoC are Aphex's autistic babies and I loved TH. One atmosphere from a to z. I feel like Aphex is a lot more varied than BoC, different styles and moods in his melodies and more complex rhythms. I'm glad they are exploring different avenuestho. More music to enioy.

Guest capitan mission

wait til you hear CIRCLONT14

jajaja, mind blowing, my favorite syro track atm.

aftear listened to sy3p 3 times in the last 12 hours i can say that i found more similaritys, with the obvious differences. BoC are always more confined to a style, in all their albums, syro is very cohesive also, but in a more varied way.

anyway, obviously artists inspire each other, im inspired by both of them.

at the same time rich is a big fan of kraftwerk, i also think as analord and syro as mutated groovy robots on lsd tripping.

lol thread

absolutly nothing in minipops sounds like anything by boc

Have you ever heard in a beautiful place out in the country?

Guest trananhhung

This thread wins the Absurd award. Could you explain us what in Minipops sounds like BOC? Even in an alternate dimension?

Oh, Ufabulum is what I would expect Sepultura to sound like nowadays....

:cerious:

Guest capitan mission

This thread wins the Absurd award. Could you explain us what in Minipops sounds like BOC? Even in an alternate dimension?

Oh, Ufabulum is what I would expect Sepultura to sound like nowadays....

:cerious:

in my imagination new BoC sounded more like minipops than Tomorrow harvest, i was expecting a twist. Like the twist that richard made on drukqs, thats sounds nothing like SAW or other releases . just that. and yeah, i found minipops similar to BoC in some aspects, less harsh, less digital, very warm, very psychedelic

Archived