IGNORED

produk 29

zlemflolia

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me and my friends, we were at that club in reutov, late at night. It was fucking cold and dj played some scouse house music. i droped red pills and vodka, disgusting, i know, but i need to let go. back up, late at night, i saw that fucking whore, with david, disgusting, that club was fucking hole

ahhhh nice!. was about to ask

yeah it was him... but i also think it's a very decent track, not a masterpiece but very groovey and i rarely skip it!

rarely? I never skip this one, then again I don't really skip any...

yep sometimes i only wanna listen to faster tracks. i skip 180db most of the time, but just because it's a rave track and i have to be in the mood for it, although it's a great transition to the more complex part of the album. circlont14 is one i don't listen to often, maybe just a matter of taste. it's good and has some bits i really enjoy, but circlont6a and syro are much stronger i think. earth portal mix is a bit stronger, but still doesn't beat the last ones mentioned. and finally aisatsana is another track i have to be in the mood for and i don't listen to it very often..

fair enough, I have skipped 180db a a few times on my multiple listens, you do kind of have to be in the mood. I've heard this track MANY times before the album but still love the end bit on the official release. I personally think Circlont14 is just a bit stronger than Circlont6a, who knows that could change in time, totally agree with you on syro [piezoluminesescence] and [earth portal mix]

me and my friends, we were at that club in reutov, late at night. It was fucking cold and dj played some scouse house music. i droped red pills and vodka, disgusting, i know, but i need to let go. back up, late at night, i saw that fucking whore, with david, disgusting, that club was fucking hole

lol I always tried to guess the Tuss vocals and read all the related threads, I actually have skipped the lyrics guessing thread for Syro this time around for now. I want to hear what my ears do without preconceived thoughts of what they could be, otherwise I'm trying to hear that. I read this not knowing it was an interpretation of the lyrics but I see a few parts in there that match up to what I've been hearing

Yup this is pure 1000% Vibert. If someone had just played this to me w/ no Syro connection I would just tell them it must be some Vibert track I've never heard, and this goes into my theory that Richard likes to cover the styles of his friends or whoever. This is (one of?) his Vibert track(s)....and dipping further into conspiracy theories, Maelstrom from Steinvord is his Squarepusher style.

Rich said he likes to try and cover old techno songs - I can totally see him wanting to try and cover specific people's styles too, just to see if he could do it.

What's this quote from? Or is that supposedly the whole sample and no-one knows where he got it?

I had visions of RDJ sneaking around with a field recorder trying to capture people's conversations somewhere.

What's this quote from? Or is that supposedly the whole sample and no-one knows where he got it?

I had visions of RDJ sneaking around with a field recorder trying to capture people's conversations somewhere.

i had visions of him awkwardly directing people to say what he wants and then somehow managing to snip it back together to sound fluid, doubtuflly true but lold

Definitely my favourite track on Syro and one of my fave Aphex moments ever.

During one of my first listening sessions I fell asleep with headphones and the CD in repeat mode... I suddendly woke up from a dream at night during the break around the third minute of the track, it was otherwordly to say the least!

How did you get all of this so clearly? I only understood 30%

How did you get all of this so clearly? I only understood 30%

I think the mind makes up the remainder, I'm only hearing bits and pieces in there so who the hell knows for sure

Produk was the first track I loved on Syro... the only track that properly clicked with me on first play through. Just brilliant, start to finish. Starts off on a sick groove and ends up in full on Aphex dark melancholia. Wonderful.

least favorite on album, lacks depth and sound cold to me

I love the album...

I would not call it cold, or lack of depth. But yeah, i am more into other tracks on the album. Its a good track, but as a whole its much better tracks than this on the album in my opinion. ;)

Archived