IGNORED

Littlebig roster update

Soloman Tump

Woooooo. North Merica hopefully? As huge of a fan that I am, I'm weirdly not super interested in seeing him live. Unless his show is changing quite a bit.. like robots performing, prepared pianos playing etc. If its still DJing, I would go if he threw in a lot of unheard stuff that HE designed to destroy the floor. Not stuff he is finding on Juno.

Could be Christian music festival and Bible Week at the Royal Cornwall Showground,

Wadebridge, Cornwall, UK. ... held at the Royal Cornwall Showground in

Wadebridge, Cornwall, from the 1-7 August 2015.

Or just ask Ned?

Fucking awesome.

Hoping these gigs aren't limited to just festivals though. 95% of UK festival line-ups are horrendous, and I don't know if I'd be willing to fork out all that money to watch one hour-long DJ set.

Ha... went to most-brutal-festival: "Oxegen" in 2008 in Ireland JUST to see d'Twin..... got in for the gig, brought a heavy metal mate who fucking loved it, went to the fairground afterwards as we were still up, then promptly left to come down for the rest of the night/morning. Good times.

(I recorded the set too.... tis on y'tube)

w o r t h e v e r y p e n n y

Fucking awesome.

Hoping these gigs aren't limited to just festivals though. 95% of UK festival line-ups are horrendous, and I don't know if I'd be willing to fork out all that money to watch one hour-long DJ set.

Ha... went to most-brutal-festival: "Oxegen" in 2008 in Ireland JUST to see d'Twin..... got in for the gig, brought a heavy metal mate who fucking loved it, went to the fairground afterwards as we were still up, then promptly left to come down for the rest of the night/morning. Good times.

(I recorded the set too.... tis on y'tube)

w o r t h e v e r y p e n n y

that was indeed a good set, i liked his choice of tracks! i wasn't there, what a pity there's no soundboard recording :-(...

I agree on festivals, it's a roided up broscape. /shudders

That said, it's easier for him to do festivals i spose, like you said, shorter set, plus sometimes they do multiple cities have all the infrastructure in place for artists to just come and do their thing, then get paid. Makes it expensive for people like me though that really don't give a fuck about anyone else playing.

Sorry for being a dumbass, but what in the world is Littlebig?

edit: a booking agency.

Archived