• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Thanks, agreed.

The scariest thing about all of this is how many people have swallowed it all. It'll probably get someone killed.

Emotions run high and rationality goes out the window when kids are involved. Some bozo will end up tracking one of these people down and torturing them for a 'confession'.

Not the high profile names. I mean the owner of the pizza place or that girl they dubbed the 'child handler'

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/election-woman-investigating-clinton-foundation-crimes-found-dead/

Person messes with human traffickers in third world country and winds up FUCKING DEAD shocker

Came to thread expecting a discussion about if pineapple belongs on pizza (it does). Did not expect this. Carry on.

Only someone into some really sick things would enjoy pineapple on pizza.

You sicken and disgust me.

*raises hand*
*also raises hand, slowly touches fingers to yours*

Sick motherfuckers we are.

why stop at pinapple let's get some canadian bacon on this biatch while were at

:catbed:

Shoutouts to the people who know what the fuck is up.

Norwegian Police Arrest 20 Men in Pedophile Network Probe

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html?_r=0

Floystad told reporters Sunday that many of the suspects are highly educated, and include lawyers and politicians. He said he could not reveal more details pending the conclusion of the investigation, known as "Dark Room," which began in 2015.

also dudes are uncovering hundreds of twitter accounts hosting kidstuff so it's getting scary to even visit the reddit now (haven't and won't seen on anything i shouldn't but jesus christ)

my go to site for conspiracy stuff is God Like Productions, but too bad, it's gone full Trumptard nowadays ...

u can follow pizzagate news there --- Trump’s National Security Adviser: “Clinton Child Sex Crimes Are Real”

good stuff some times:

To keep the few readers of this thread informed.

Today HRC will be awaken out of her coma, her torture will start six hours later. This to get the information from her where she hid her third and last stash. It is in a law firm in the USA.

On a whole other level, yesterday the last of the four aliens alive, of which three were running the Cabal, were killed. No more aliens running mankind's history.

The following is information retrieved by a form of astral travel.

Yesterday, after her sixth torture session, Hillary was declared "brain-dead". The damage to her brain due to the toxins and enzymes involved in this specific kind of torture made a mess of her brain tissue. The rest of her body functions well. Though she is on a breathing apparatus.
Bill and Chelsea are not informed yet.

The Cabal, much to their surprise, were not able to get the information they needed to retrieve the last of her three stashes.

This, and other events in the last week, makes them very nervous. They will now turn on each other.

I decided i wanted to know more about Hillary's satanic background and activities.

I took a peace of paper and a pencil and started to view all her activities in that matter. My method is more like astral travel. I had , afterwards, the result checked by the Angels and a very trusted being I know.
----------------------------------------------------
The results:

Rape for her personal pleasure 11, all minor girls on a total of 32 different occasions, of which 2 girls are still alive.

Satanic sacrifices, ending in death, where she was the leader, 22 boys, 14 girls, 1 male adult, 2 female adults.

Satanic sacrifices, not ending in death, where she was the leader, 3 boys, 25 girls, 0 male adults, 0 female adults.

Satanic sacrifices, ending in death, where she was not the leader, 12 boys, 13 girls, 13 male adult, 1 female adults.

Satanic sacrifices, not ending in death, where she was not the leader, 2 boys, 13 girls, 0 male adults, 0 female adults.

Total
39 boys, of which 34 killed during sacrifice
65 girls, of which 27 killed during sacrifice
14 male adults , all killed killed during sacrifice
3 female adults, all killed killed during sacrifice
And 9 girls that were killed to silence them after they served their purpose for her personal pleasure.

Total kills 87, I did not check if the ones that were alive after the ritual, were killed afterwards.

Age of victims from 2 year to 77 years old.
All victims white, with the exception of a 4 year old boy that was half white, half black.

The scenes were very gruesome, but I will spare you the details.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/pg1

I hate to say it but I'm sold on the basic premise of PizzaGate:

Of course there are pedophile rings involving powerful people

(Why wouldn't there be?)

And occasionally we discover them

That itself is not a tough pill to swallow

And of course taboo cultures use 'folk cryptography'

(Just look at White Supremacist culture and all the "88" shit)

So I don't think PizzaGate is as nutty as my initial gut reaction made it out to be

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

“From this insane, fabricated conspiracy theory, we’ve come under constant assault,” said Mr. Alefantis, 42, who was once in a relationship with David Brock, a provocative former right-wing journalist who became an outspoken advocate for Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Alefantis suspects those relationships may have helped to make him a target. “I’ve done nothing for days but try to clean this up and protect my staff and friends from being terrorized,” he said.

Meh

wouldn't surprise me if there was a grain of truth to all the craziness. I knew a guy when I was working in kitchens that pretty much dropped everything in his life to go into intensive therapy about his urges for underaged girls. Woulda never expected it from the dude either. He wasn't creepy in any other facet of life, was very socially apt, and was pretty attractive to ladies his own age. Most people at work were seriously appalled when we all found out about it, but I couldn't help but feel sorry because he knew what he was doing was wrong. I don't believe most pedo's do what they do without a MASSIVE amount of guilt and shame. It must be pretty awful to be hard-wired wrong in such a way that makes you a total pariah. Doesn't make it right in any way, but yeah, just shows how close to home it was. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

“From this insane, fabricated conspiracy theory, we’ve come under constant assault,” said Mr. Alefantis, 42, who was once in a relationship with David Brock, a provocative former right-wing journalist who became an outspoken advocate for Mrs. Clinton.

Mr. Alefantis suspects those relationships may have helped to make him a target. “I’ve done nothing for days but try to clean this up and protect my staff and friends from being terrorized,” he said.

[EDIT: Quentin Hardy, the Assistant Tech Editor of the NY Times, who supposedly gets paid to do the job I/we generously did for him in this post, changed his Twitter Avi to a Pizza Hut sign after this article was published yesterday.

Let him know that /r/pizzagate appreciates his quality journalism!]

The purpose of this thread is to pick apart the litany of factual errors, mischaracterizations, and fallacies that appeared in Cecilia Kang's article, "Fact Check: This Pizzeria Is Not A Child Trafficking Site" (New York Times, Nov. 21, 2016). Here's a link: http://archive.is/Nwn5e

Please do not post wild speculation and RUMINT in this thread. The goal here is to build an objective case that the editorial staff of the NY Times is guilty of some of the very same "fake news" tactics it's currently decrying. I'm going to list every factually problematic excerpt I found. Feel free to add any other errors below.

1) "All of them alleged something that made Mr. Alefantis’s jaw drop: that Comet Ping Pong was the home base of a child abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton and her campaign chief, John D. Podesta."

STRAW-MAN ARGUMENT: Kang claims (no sources sited) that online investigators allege that the child abuse ring is "led by Hillary Clinton and John D. Podesta". I've seen hundreds of threads on reddit and 4/8chan, and I've seen very few people push the argument, that HRC and John Podesta are the "leaders" of anything. The vast majority of speculation so far has asserted that HRC and the Podestas are INVOLVED in a child abuse ring. This may seem like quibbling over semantics but to the normal NYT reader, "led by" is a far more extreme - and unbelievable - allegation than "involved in". Right off the bat, Kang insinuates without any evidence or quotes that the entire open-source investigation sound like a mob of hyperbolic, delusional conspiracy theorists.

2) "He [Alefantis] found dozens of made-up articles about Mrs. Clinton kidnapping, molesting and trafficking children in the restaurant's back rooms. The articles appeared on Facebook and on websites such as The New Nationalist and The Vigilant Citizen, with one headline blaring: "Pizzagate: How 4Chan Uncovered the sick World of Washington's Occult Elite. None of it was true."

STRAW-MAN: Kang's use of sources in this passage is evasive, and also scrambles the chronology of events in the #Pizzagate scandal. When she mentions "dozens of made-up articles", she provides no specific examples or hyperlinks. Furthermore, she goes on to imply that ALL of these articles specifically identify Hillary Clinton as the individual who is going around personally kidnapping children. Any sane person would doubt such a story - but of course, that's not what the vast aggregate of investigators is claiming at all. Once again, Kang appears to be deliberately exaggerating and over-simplifying the allegations of Pizzagate in order to make its propagators look unserious.

MISLEADING BY OMISSION: Throughout the entire piece, Kang brings up ZERO historical examples of proven underage sex-trafficking rings that served (and were protected by) a network of rich and powerful elites. While neglecting to mention the Franklin Scandal, the Praesidio Scandal, or the Finders is not surprising (all three stories have been largely ignored by the NYT for decades), it is surprising that no mention is made of confirmed pedophile scandals tied to the Catholic Church (Spotlight won Best Picture last year ffs!), BBC host Jimmy Savile, or Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky. There is also no mention of the Hollywood pedophilia ring allegations that have grabbed major headlines in the US over the past several years. By omitting all of these historical events and the completely justifiable public interest they have generated online, Kang provides no context for what motivates Pizzagate investigators beyond paranoia and a deep but vague gullibility to "fake news".

MISLEADING CHRONOLOGY: Kang commits a sleight-of-hand when she reports that Alefantis "looked online to unravel the accusations" right after he and his staff started receiving hate messages. Comet Ping Pong was first stumbled upon in the wee hours of November 4th. Alefantis' instagram and Facebook accounts started getting threatening messages within hours from overzealous idiots on 4chan.

The Vigilant Citizen article that Kang cites was posted on November 15th, ELEVEN DAYS after Alefantis was first "exposed" on 4chan and reddit. Thus, there's no way that Alefantis did a quick google search on November 4th and found the VC article.

If Kang had done a simple google search, she would've seen that on November 6th (within 48 hours of exposure), Washington City Paper published "Alt Right Conspiracy Theorists Obsess Over Comet Ping Pong", featuring interviews with "Pizza Party Ben" and James Alefantis: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong

^ Though the tone of this article is skeptical, it at least mentions Jeffrey Epstein, Correct the Record, and the potential use of "pizza" as a codeword for child sex in the Podesta Emails. The NYT article mentions none of these things, and their absence further warps the narrative to make pizzagate investigators look insane.

Her scrambling of the chronology helps morph the narrative so that it reinforces the "Fake News" meme currently being spread by the establishment media. This argument is what's fake. #PizzaGate did not spring out of "fake news", but social media forums.

3) "Mr. Alefantis’s experience shows it is not just politicians and internet companies that are grappling with the fake news fallout. He, his staff and friends have become a new kind of private citizen bull’s-eye for the purveyors of false articles and their believers. For more than two weeks, they have struggled to deal with the abusive social media comments and to protect photos of their own children, which were used in the false articles as evidence that the pizza restaurant was running a pedophilia ring."

MISCHARACTERIZATION/NO EVIDENCE: James Alefantis has no children. Most of the other Comet employees on instagram who post disturbing content (workinonmahnightcheese, Amanda Kleinman, and others) do not have children either. Furthermore, the evidence from instagram was not initially obtained or spread via "false news articles" but posted directly on 4/8chan and Reddit forums by a variety of anonymous users. It's interesting that Kang doesn't provide a links or screenshot of the many sexually suggestive and/or ultraviolent instagram pictures that were found on the accounts of Alefantis and his employees. I can fully understand not linking to any of the pictures featuring children (legal/ethical issues galore), but what about the other disturbing photos that feature overtly bizarre sexual/violent content? Did Kang not see the child coffin, the stacks of Euros and date rape drugs, the #killroom? Once again, the NYT Reader is expected to simply take Kang's word for it, and is given no opportunity to examine any of the "evidence" for themselves.

4) "The eatery, which seats 120, is a mash-up of red and white checkered tablecloths and modernist murals and paintings from friends of Mr. Alefantis."

MISCHARACTERIZATION BY OMISSION: Kang gives no description of what those "modernist" murals and paintings are. Most NYT readers have no objection to modernist murals - who would? But if she did describe them, she would have to acknowledge that one of the murals features happy, loving adults cradling severed heads. Further research verified that the painter of the mural has multiple works featuring people cradling severed heads: source: https://chemtrailsevilla.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/img_0770-e1479229991485.jpg?w=604&h=451 here's another painting by same artist: http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1478/22/1478224865340.jpgJPG

supposedly but i don't hardly click on most of the links any more. one sub supposedly required an invite and there was another public sub i think. pedochat i believe required an invite. anyways like i said i'm not clicking links and voat is crawling because i think it's getting slammed so i can't find where it was mentioned.

Archived