IGNORED

post a pic of the view from your window

cruising for burgers

what a world we live in: it took me about 2 minutes to find where our silent friend is right now. i know the itinerary of the ship and her current position. no, i'm not a stalker, i just like doing this kind of quick search for fun. 

Edited by brian trageskin

19 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

what a world we live in: it took me about 2 minutes to find where our silent friend is right now. i know the itinerary of the ship and her current position. no, i'm not a stalker, i just like doing this kind of quick search for fun. 

?❓❔

He doxxed you, your entire family history is now all over our inbitches pm for n00ds

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The view from the roof window of my old place that I lived in for a year and moved out 2 months ago - The flat was on the 5th floor and the building was the same height as all the others on the street so the view was meh, just roofs and a few church spires.

Ygq6Dzh.jpg

• Like 5

IMG_20220816_171824.thumb.jpg.2002f7e3a0e8c27c22b814c37fac64ff.jpg

In Seattle for the day at the end of an 8-day vacation.

Flew to Chicago, took the Empire Builder Amtrak to Montana, spent 4 days in Glacier National Park, hopped back on the train to Seattle, fly home tomorrow.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 12:31 AM, cruising for burgers said:

show us your van pls

I would do mate but it seems that the last two photos have used up all my allowance for attachments…

Any idea on how to get more? I’m guessing pay??? Can I delete stuff to get some data back??

I have posted a few other pics from the van ? in this thread if you go back a couple of pages. It’s a 1988 VW T25 converted by Holdsworth. It’s the ‘Vision’ model.

On 9/19/2022 at 11:19 AM, Grain Bastard said:

I would do mate but it seems that the last two photos have used up all my allowance for attachments…

Any idea on how to get more? I’m guessing pay??? Can I delete stuff to get some data back??

I have posted a few other pics from the van ? in this thread if you go back a couple of pages. It’s a 1988 VW T25 converted by Holdsworth. It’s the ‘Vision’ model.

https://imgbb.com

Edited by o00o
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2022 at 2:19 AM, Grain Bastard said:

I just used the little magnifier under your profile pic to search for all your posts in this thread and I realized I've asked you this b4... ?

I want a Vanagon so much...

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

I just used the little magnifier under your profile pic to search for all your posts in this thread and I realized I've asked you this b4... ?

I want a Vanagon so much...

I will say that I wished I had gotten mine earlier. I don’t live in mine (they’re way too small for that despite what is claimed on instagram etc) but I use it a lot and all year round (I’ve got gas heating installed) - I wouldn’t say it changed my life as such but it definitely leads you down a different path.  I find the term Vanlife a bit cringe but the act of ‘living in a van’ even just for short spells, weekends etc is food for the soul. For me at least it is, for others it’s their idea of hell ? - chemical toilets can be an experience too…

If you like the idea, I advise doing it as soon as you can.  Just get a decent set of spanners ?  if you go for a T25/Vanagon ??

sorry for OT