IGNORED

post a pic of the view from your window

cruising for burgers

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I would just stare intensely out the window while masturbating all day.

Is that much different than what you do now? :catbed: :dadjoke:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jejunum said:

8df966f255021106cd8e35234ec502c5.jpg

A little less depressing view (but still quite depressing)

What do you find depressing about it? I see what looks to be an inner city park, a place where some kiddos might get together to play and laugh!

The skyline is beautiful and there are trees in the park

9 hours ago, drillkicker said:

What is it like living in an urban area like this ?  I cant imagine being able to see people walking around when I look out the window, and being in public as soon as I step out the door.  It seems like a very high-profile way to live life.

This is the way I've always lived. So, I dunno.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Shoveling snow is a great full body workout.

my Canadian DNA kicked in here recently, as I was the only one on our street that got out there after the snow we got and shoveled the driveway and walkway. as soon as I saw it in the morning, I automatically thought about shoveling. well, shoveled isn't entirely correct, as they don't sell snow shovels in stores down here, so had to make do using a rake and broom.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, zero said:

my Canadian DNA kicked in here recently, as I was the only one on our street that got out there after the snow we got and shoveled the driveway and walkway. as soon as I saw it in the morning, I automatically thought about shoveling. well, shoveled isn't entirely correct, as they don't sell snow shovels in stores down here, so had to make do using a rake and broom.

Lol do you want a snow shovel shipped to you? I'll get you a good one from Canadian Tire ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...