IGNORED

Your last fart!

Couldn't be bothered to master this... it's never been heard before outside those involved in its creation many years ago.  The ending is quite something.

My ex and I used to bang off weird tracks like this in an evening, sometimes with guests.  Watmms very own Goiter Sanchez contributes vocals, as well as my ex, as well as myself.  I did the programming, but Goiter had a lot of the great musical ideas as I recall.

The project is Moonzoomer.  I just uploaded it on my Zephyr Nova soundcloud.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Couldn't be bothered to master this... it's never been heard before outside those involved in its creation many years ago.  The ending is quite something.

My ex and I used to bang off weird tracks like this in an evening, sometimes with guests.  Watmms very own Goiter Sanchez contributes vocals, as well as my ex, as well as myself.  I did the programming, but Goiter had a lot of the great musical ideas as I recall.

lol

:catrecline:

10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Funky funky! ?

there was a time when I thought about starting such a thread. i could feel the pride for my thundering farts penetrating my conscience: i was on top of the world. gazing into the light, soothing in putrid methane substance that was once air, i realized that i am only but a vessel for a greater sire: the one that lives in billions inside my bowels, one that truly reigns this world. i am nothing compared to him; whose mysterious ways and ancient wisdom give birth to such thread-ripping thunders and thick, pure methane atmosphere that can kill, but also create life of its own. being so close to the creator drives people away in disgust, one's dwelling becomes a pit of stale despair.... and... if untreated, death by suffocation.

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1