IGNORED

the UNTELECTLOL thread

brian trageskin

5 hours ago, diatoms said:

ok this made me laugh pretty hard, tears and all

i wasn't even going to play it but listened for 5 minutes

why do fart noises make us craic up

Same herev and I can’t explain whyay! 

31 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

this thread has really gone downhill since i last visited. pretty disappointed in you all ngl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

this thread has really gone downhill since i last visited. pretty disappointed in you all ngl

I don’t know this means thread smrtr or dummer

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

I don’t know this means thread smrtr or dummer

smumber

Also, sharting in jorts is on my bucket list (and should be added to yours if not already)

• Big Brain 1

My brother is part of the construction of the new Columbus Crew stadium.  One day while on the job, he sharted pretty bad in his work jeans.  He changed, but still had to get rid of his shart clothes.  It was early on in the construction and there were no trash bins around, so he buried them around the midfield area.

I'm gonna watch the opening kickoff of the first game at the new Crew stadium knowing that my brother's sharty pants are just under the players while they're kicking off.

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, randomsummer said:

My brother is part of the construction of the new Columbus Crew stadium.  One day while on the job, he sharted pretty bad in his work jeans.  He changed, but still had to get rid of his shart clothes.  It was early on in the construction and there were no trash bins around, so he buried them around the midfield area.

I'm gonna watch the opening kickoff of the first game at the new Crew stadium knowing that my brother's sharty pants are just under the players while they're kicking off.

*two detectives standing in front of a taped off crime scene, watching the pants being placed into a plastic evidence bag with tongs*

A: apparently this is the sixth pair of these they've found buried under this field in the last eight weeks

B: Just think, they wouldn't have found any of them if this football stadium hadn't been converted to a competitive shovelling league

A: at first they thought the stuff they were finding in the pants was dead moles, but...far too many bones for that

B: Jesus. Just think, there could be deposits all over town like this

A: Forensics ran carbon dating on the crust. Says it's all from within the last five years. One source. You think we're dealing with a serial sharter, Crane?

B: Well, I know one thing....Fertilizer....Usually doesn't contain peanut shells & corn

*CSI Miami theme starts*

• Haha 4
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Cryptowen said:

*two detectives standing in front of a taped off crime scene, watching the pants being placed into a plastic evidence bag with tongs*

A: apparently this is the sixth pair of these they've found buried under this field in the last eight weeks

B: Just think, they wouldn't have found any of them if this football stadium hadn't been converted to a competitive shovelling league

A: at first they thought the stuff they were finding in the pants was dead moles, but...far too many bones for that

B: Jesus. Just think, there could be deposits all over town like this

A: Forensics ran carbon dating on the crust. Says it's all from within the last five years. One source. You think we're dealing with a serial sharter, Crane?

B: Well, I know one thing....Fertilizer....Usually doesn't contain peanut shells & corn

*CSI Miami theme starts*

spacer.png

• Like 2