IGNORED

the UNTELECTLOL thread

brian trageskin

32 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Trust when I say there is nothing of intellectual value contained in that video.☝️ ☝️☝️

i'm not gonna watch it but based on the thumbnail i'm assuming it's the usual "[contemporary popular genre] uses [standard music structural elements] that are also found in [highly regard classical compositions]. Incroyable!" shtick

55 minutes ago, Cryptowen said:

i'm not gonna watch it but based on the thumbnail i'm assuming it's the usual "[contemporary popular genre] uses [standard music structural elements] that are also found in [highly regard classical compositions]. Incroyable!" shtick

Yeah and he somehow manages to ignore the massive amount of western pop that uses classical motifs, as well as the direct influence that western pop has on K-Pop, which is just a weirdly unintellectual take for a “very serious video”.

12 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Video unavailable! :((((

But I am thoroughly enjoying Fresh Prince of Dick Butt.

Sorry, it was Boogie In Your Butt by Eddie Murphy (lord knows u know it by heart), I must've linked a to a Mericuh-only video by misteak:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/7066b99d-849f-41e0-b2de-92731ed77a2d