IGNORED

the UNTELECTLOL thread

brian trageskin

22 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

since when does UNTELECTUAL + UNTELUL = UNTELECTLOL???? did you even go to school?

I think you mean SCHLOL!!!

• Big Brain 1

I've read the last page of this thread.  I could go back to the beginning to find out what this nonsense is about.  Or I could press the tip of my foreskinless penis against a hot radiator in an attempt to feel something,  anything, at all.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Just now, kakapo said:

I've read the last page of this thread.  I could go back to the beginning to find out what this nonsense is about.  Or I could press the tip of my foreskinless penis against a hot radiator in an attempt to feel something,  anything, at all.

Please film close up and post result itt

5 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

I saw this when I was like 9 years old and it's still one of my favorite skits.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Braintree said:

I saw this when I was like 9 years old and it's still one of my favorite skits.

Same, except I was about 13.  I've recently been watching episodes from the DVDs during my lunch break, which is why it came to mind for this thread.  Too bad H's & M's isn't online anywhere.

1 hour ago, xox said:

ok this made me laugh pretty hard, tears and all

i wasn't even going to play it but listened for 5 minutes

why do fart noises make us craic up

3 hours ago, kakapo said:

I want immunity first and I want the mod powers promised to me by joyrex 10 years ago when I deleted those photos.

Immunity granted but your velour trousers phase voided all possibility of mod powers. 

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

i cant tell if this thread is absolute garbage and a signal of the end of watm or a reawakening of the low iq ghosts of the watmm i remember from long ago

You’re probably too smart for this place. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

i cant tell if this thread is absolute garbage and a signal of the end of watm or a reawakening of the low iq ghosts of the watmm i remember from long ago

to specify further i mean to say a sfw bastardization of the days of olde that i manage to remember given my late coming to the watm full of tiddies and piss jokes. if only the rules allowed such things today

• Like 1
  • Burger 3