IGNORED

Hooper Bay

FJKMTL

there are two possible schools of thought here:

1. The watmm school: all boards of canada leaks are fake up to and including official releases by Warp records. only MHTRTC and Geoggadi are real.

2. the twosim school: all possible sounds are convincing unreleased boc albums. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Farnsworth 1

Anything pre-BOC Maxima I have very little interest in. Everyone clamors for the mythical "bocset" of those early albums and I'm like "nah, give me outtakes like XYZ or Spiro or Warp10 track 7..."

• Like 1

Guess the only thing we have to go on sound wise is whether this (should jump to the right spot pressing play):

matches up enough with this ....

Even with the crappy quality of the top video with the low quality encoding of the bottom video ..... I don't think they quite match, the top one seems to be missing a few notes in the loop

• Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, YELLOW said:

Anything pre-BOC Maxima I have very little interest in. Everyone clamors for the mythical "bocset" of those early albums and I'm like "nah, give me outtakes like XYZ or Spiro or Warp10 track 7..."

and the Cichli remix/cover pls...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

there are two possible schools of thought here:

1. The watmm school: all boards of canada leaks are fake up to and including official releases by Warp records. only MHTRTC and Geoggadi are real.

2. the twosim school: all possible sounds are convincing unreleased boc albums. 

Twoism have an 8 page thread already, in an almost mirror image have a comment mocking us for being too cynical.

We know the real truth: There aint no BoC and there never was 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Key said:

Twoism have an 8 page thread already, in an almost mirror image have a comment mocking us for being too cynical.

We know the real truth: There aint no BoC and there never was 

As I say to people when they accuse me of being cynical

I’d rather be cynical than a tragic gullible mug

That usually does the trick…

Edited by beerwolf

In reality I’m pretty positive chap. I kind of stay away from pessimistic people as best I can. But I don’t suck cock or put up with bullshit or peoples fucking big smiley merry-go-rounds. Or talk codshit about warlocks and fairies. SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!! TIE ME A BOWLINE!!! CUT OPEN THE SHARKS GUTS!!!! JESUS H CHRIST!!!

However I do believe BOC have a new album on the way. So maybe…

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Hopefully one day the mighty watmm will join forces with legendary twoism and become good friends instead of childish (even though it’s mildly amusing) bickering ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

i didnt even know this was a thing that does or does not exist. is there more info on it? doesnt really sound likc boc or even old boc which sounded different from boc boc

• Haha 2