IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

45 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

but do they include the printed inner sleeve packed inside a 6 panel fold out anamorphic diarrhea?

• Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

36 minutes ago, jules said:

jfc lol 

New noises!! Barcelona vinyl teaser track?

0868B7E9-0250-485B-853A-B211C342D119.jpeg

ok I’m done sorry for distasteful humour lol

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

3 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

what's up with the submarines? I feel so left out...

Some billionaire dudes went down in the ocean with a submarine to look for Titanic but they
got lost and now they can't be found

Investigation has lead to hearing noises under water and WATMM-People joking about it maybe to be PR-Campain by Aphex Twin LOL!

But honestly.. This submarine morons.. Are they for real?? They are asking for death really 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

oh, the measures of the submarine match the length of the songs, that's pretty cool...

flol man, there's probably 5 people stuck in a tiny sub at the bottom of the sea freaking out, trying not to breathe too hard to waste oxygen, sitting in their own poop and piss and you're at home comparing measurements to track lengths:catface:

4 minutes ago, cern said:

Some billionaire dudes went down in the ocean with a submarine to look for Titanic but they
got lost and now they can't be found

Investigation has lead to hearing noises under water and WATMM-People joking about it maybe to be PR-Campain by Aphex Twin LOL!

But honestly.. This submarine morons.. Are they for real?? They are asking for death really 

they're not looking for the titanic, they just pay loads to go look at it. they know where it is. it's just really deep down and rescuing people from there is a bigger hurdle than usual

Edited by chronical
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, source_rec said:

is it me or does this photo look like he's using the gigachad face filter. or has richard been doing jawline exercises

1260004494_Capturedecran2023-06-21a22_13_20.png.21b210b64c9e39125be310c5972817b1.png

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, chronical said:

flol man, there's probably 5 people stuck in a tiny sub at the bottom of the sea freaking out, trying not to breathe too hard to waste oxygen, sitting in their own poop and piss and you're at home comparing measurements to track lengths

I had no clue about the story... I apologize...

• Burger 1

7 minutes ago, chronical said:

they're not looking for the titanic, they just pay loads to go look at it. they know where it is. it's just really deep down and rescuing people from there is a bigger hurdle than usual

Always bored rich people be like: What to do with all the money? Let's go fly to the moon or let's dive to take a look at Titanic!

And here we are behind the screen and complaining about the shipping price for a new EP by Aphex Twin!

But yes, let's be serious: They are on a slow way of suffering until death. It is very horrible and sad. ?

• Like 2

i don’t know what’s going on with versions and downloads and that.

i do know £10 for an ep on cd is nuts.

richard is passing on his cost of living crisis.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cern said:

Please can someone link to the Japanese release with fridge magnets and jackets and stuff you all talking about?? 

https://www.beatink.com/products/detail.php?product_id=13488

https://www.beatink.com/products/detail.php?product_id=13485

• Like 1