IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

1 hour ago, chronical said:

talking to people with headphones on is such a baller move :cool: respekt. dominate the conversation

Doh!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Stock said:

Lol how is it even possible for a label like Warp to screw so badly one of their biggest artist's release?? I wanted to stream Blackbox on repeat the whole afternoon but guess I'll have to wait.

Also weird not to have options to pre-order the 12" right now :shrug:

I guess preorders will go live later today ?

Maybe 21st was the day we all get to hear it, as it drops. Soundcloud, Radio 6, etc.

That in itself is a fairly big event (despite only lasting a few minutes).

...and then we get to go purchase some sort of hard copy on the 28th.

That would make sense to me.

• Like 2

The Blackbox life recorder track is very dreamy.. Like Love7 but more advance..much more drums and breaks.. 

I think I can hear a Oberheim DMX in there as well 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Time Tourist said:

But so is it the 28th of june or july? I'm a bit confused now. I assue it's July since that's on a Friday...

Pretty sure that when I checked this morning, Tidal has the info that the 3 other tracks would be released July28th. Glad if we get to give it a listen in a week rather than in a month !

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, DucksOpinion said:

Maybe 21st was the day we all get to hear it, as it drops. Soundcloud, Radio 6, etc.

That in itself is a fairly big event (despite only lasting a few minutes).

...and then we get to go purchase some sort of hard copy on the 28th.

That would make sense to me.

This is still a weird/unconventional rollout. Not saying they can't do it this way, but typically you're able to pre-order physical releases ahead of the release date. 

2 minutes ago, Friendly Stranger said:

This is still a weird/unconventional rollout. Not saying they can't do it this way, but typically you're able to pre-order physical releases ahead of the release date. 

Oh, I am by no means saying this is conventional.

Was it ever going to be?

But, the first new song in five years is a solid moment, right?

Maybe brace yourself for the pre-order going up on the 28th. not even the full release. Arf!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, April0_0 said:

Peel session 2 is now on the Aphex website.
https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/247823-aphex-twin-peel-session-2

Blackbox Life recorder 21F is on apple music and from prior experiences should be out by the hour on other streaming services.
https://music.apple.com/us/album/blackbox-life-recorder-21f-in-a-room7-f760-ep/1689421982

I'm surprised it's 44.1 kHz, would've assumed he records at 96 kHz or higher. Great to finally hear a lossless version though.

better get an umbrella

afx acid showers incoming

2 minutes ago, April0_0 said:

just downloaded this: blackbox life recorder 20 ambient 760

• Like 2

Ordered! 

Didn't even spot the bundle till after but whatever...Last time I got one of those shirts, it was undersized and terrible quality print.

Edited by DucksOpinion

Most members ever online was 306, last accomplished on Just now.

• Like 3