IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

17 minutes ago, diatoms said:

just downloaded this: blackbox life recorder 20 ambient 760

I think I prefer it to the released mix

I got the colored vinyl. Looking forward to framing it in my office and likely never play it or own a turntable.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, acid1 said:

I got the colored vinyl. Looking forward to framing it in my office and likely never play it or own a turntable.

Lol!

My Syro limited vinyl is still waiting for a turntable

• Haha 1

Fucking Afx-Store couldn't change my post code I was totally stuck, what a bs store really.. 

It worked with Bleep finally but where is my BlackBox Life Recorder 21F Track in Losless 24-bit?? Can't download it! ?

• Sad 1

Walking around Japan at night listening to new Aphex on good headphones is proper lush.

Google drive  version fucking lovely. 

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

AccessDeniedAccess DeniedBVA2HNKYTQXJAQJZG17k9gKx4d7PMRE/qpGcijz+RSbBWaXhlg/4efB85zETMUeGqH+9rnkPRAqVTkeSrRSnRwgiT7Y=

Can't download the first track!!! WTF I just pre-ordered the VINYL 

I got the clear vinyl and mp3s (cuz I'm not too fancy) but I'm having major FOMO for not also getting the black vinyl. I know I'll probably pick it up in a shop the day of release but I can't be guaranteed that it will come with a "resealable bag". I can't justify re-ordering with the extra shipping cost.

:aphexsign: :facepalm:

Edited by J3FF3R00