IGNORED

Renaat Vandepapeliere R&S + AFX

aquagak

"j’irai lui dire bonjour à Dour, car maintenant on est de nouveau en contact, on parle beaucoup et quelque chose arrive bientôt"

https://www.rtbf.be/article/le-phenomene-aphex-twin-raconte-par-la-scene-musicale-belge-11226370   (published on july 13th, 2023)

-->

"I will say hello to him in Dour, because now we are in contact again, we talk a lot and something is coming soon"

Edited by plic
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

I wonder what conditioner richard - aphex twin - uses

nahh he's getting bald... you can tell by the image in the mirror behind him that he's wearing a cap to cover it... ?

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 2

1 hour ago, Herr Jan said:

Renaat teased with "something coming up" before, without result (or just another reissue of Classics or SAW85-92), but let's hope SAW 1.5 will actually happen now ?

Wouldn't he have to release SAW 1.5 with Warp?

15 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:

nahh he's getting bald... you can tell by the image in the mirror behind him that he's wearing a cap to cover it... ?

What a lucky dude getting bald at his 50's.. I got bald at 20's 

• Thanks 1
  • Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, DavieAddison said:

Wouldn't he have to release SAW 1.5 with Warp?

I'm ignorant to the details of the new Warp contract, but he has acted as a free agent outside of it before with the Soundcloud tracks. I'm pretty sure that using a new/rephlex alias would probably avoid potential legal action from Warp. 

That's my hopeful take, anyway.

Didn’t Rich say in one of the SoundCloud/bleep store comments that he had “completely re-recorded” SAW 85-92 (much like the Melodies From Mars remake that still hasn’t come out)? I held off on grabbing a vinyl copy for years because I assumed that an expanded reissue with “Saw 1.5” would be coming soon…

2 hours ago, PurpleMoustache said:

Didn’t Rich say in one of the SoundCloud/bleep store comments that he had “completely re-recorded” SAW 85-92 (much like the Melodies From Mars remake that still hasn’t come out)? I held off on grabbing a vinyl copy for years because I assumed that an expanded reissue with “Saw 1.5” would be coming soon…

He played a re-recorded version of Xtal at one of the recent shows.

10 hours ago, plic said:

"j’irai lui dire bonjour à Dour, car maintenant on est de nouveau en contact, on parle beaucoup et quelque chose arrive bientôt"

https://www.rtbf.be/article/le-phenomene-aphex-twin-raconte-par-la-scene-musicale-belge-11226370   (published on july 13th, 2023)

-->

"I will say hello to him in Dour, because now we are in contact again, we talk a lot and something is coming soon"

New The Tuss be bleedin delish

21 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

Does that make Renaat a vampire?

• Haha 1