IGNORED

Autechre Live 2024

Neurodancer

23 hours ago, auxien said:

ah damn on the cutoff, sounds like you did a solid job getting that muddiness out of there

whoever uploaded that first recording reupped it with some mastering, sounds better than it was for sure:

Hey! I love how they started the show with a remix of moby’s god moving over the face of the waters!

such a huge homage to moby really, isn’t it

With this maybe they want so say “sorry for making fun of you in that bus, friend!” Lovely gesture imo ❤️

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 11:12 PM, siisx said:

Am I the only one who prefers to wait for the releases (probably not before 2025 🥲)? Even if I feel very tempted...

I'm waiting too haha. Let's support each other !

1 hour ago, AnwarAutokino said:

the lads will play an extended set tonight because another artist had to cancel their set.

Screenshot_20240427_131850_Telegram.jpg

that's some bullshit, I spent my life savings to see Kabeaushé. I demand soundboards stat

55 minutes ago, t yst r said:

Never heard of Kabeaushé, but I already love him.

Never heard of him either and when ever i hear someone is coming from africa i have an instant need to support them and was very excited to hear something new that ppl like but yeah ah i was not impressed unfortunately with this, ends-up-to-be, predictable uniqueness.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, xox said:

Never heard of him either and when ever i hear someone is coming from africa i have an instant need to support them and was very excited to hear something new that ppl like but yeah ah i was not impressed unfortunately with this, ends-up-to-be, predictable uniqueness.

are you from africa?