IGNORED

what do ladies like?

luke viia

54 minutes ago, zero said:

they prefer smart, confident, witty, friendly, down-to-earth, genuinely positive gay men, over insecure, juvenile, smug, self-assured, slightly depressed straight men, who can't figure out a way to get their mental shit together.

science says you just have to be tall and wealthy 

all other considerations secondary... crew expendable

Edited by xox

3 minutes ago, xox said:

science says just have to be tall and wealthy 

all other considerations secondary... crew expendable

what about penis size? they on the hunt for sweatpants boner

*doesn't jot it down*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, zero said:

what about penis size? they on the hunt for sweatpants boner

*doesn't jot it down*

naah less important; anything above 20 cm is ok

12 minutes ago, o00o said:

Just ask the Chatbot 

Gender stereotypes are problematic as they can reinforce biases and social inequalities. Assuming all individuals of a gender have unified preferences contributes to these stereotypes and overlooks the rich diversity of personal tastes and individuality. It's essential to recognize and treat people as unique individuals rather than categorizing them based on gender.

• Like 1

Find out your MBTI and attachment style. Ask how to up your dating game as *insert MBTi with *insert attachment style 

Edited by o00o

4 hours ago, iococoi said:
Gender stereotypes are problematic as they can reinforce biases and social inequalities. Assuming all individuals of a gender have unified preferences contributes to these stereotypes and overlooks the rich diversity of personal tastes and individuality. It's essential to recognize and treat people as unique individuals rather than categorizing them based on gender.

lol wokeism hits ai too?! Like chatgpt knows so much but has never heard of a normal/gaussian distribution and cross-sectional analysis? 

25 minutes ago, xox said:

lol wokeism hits ai too?

GOODY-2 is a new AI model built with next-gen adherence to our industry-leading ethical principles. It’s so safe, it won’t answer anything that could be possibly be construed as controversial or problematic.

https://www.goody2.ai/

Edited by iococoi

It's competitive out there! Feel like a lot of men assume that exaggerated displays of virility will gain the attention of elite women. However, in order to truly stand out and win the body or heart (or both!) of a woman who is single, attractive, and rich in character, in order to do this the path is more clear for those who bring some subtlety, sophistication, and an understated manner in how they display their virility, like the two gentlemen in this video:

• Haha 1

In all honesty, in my experience, ladies want almost exactly what men want most of the time, with a few minor exceptions (usually occurring one a month, at which point you need to be extra attentive to their needs). If you’re looking to begin a relationship, it’s usually about (in order of importance): 

- being a nice person 

- showing interest in their personality / thoughts// asking ladies questions about themselves // listening

- non-smoker / non-user / non-alcoholic

- sense of humor (without being offensive)

- confidence (without being a douche)

- attractiveness / being a little fit (nothing over the top … and honestly this is often far less important than the first five )

- a job // domicile // display of independence / self-reliance 

It’s mostly just common sense stuff. Again, treat a lady like you would like to be treated. Nobody likes being ignored, talked at, treated like an object, made to feel impressed, etc. 

Once you get your foot in the door, it’s always a good idea to ask the lady what else she likes / dislikes (love languages, etc) and just provide the things she likes (if it’s not absurd) and avoid the things she dislikes (again, as long as it’s not absurd). Be yourself and maintain clear communication. By all means, don’t play games and continue to show genuine interest without being a stalker. Continue to ask questions if you’re confused about how they feel.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, J3FF3R00 said:

with a few minor exceptions (usually occurring one a month, at which point you need to be extra attentive to their needs)

My wife went through medical menopause at 28, so I honestly don't even remember what that was like.

• Like 1

So if I'm not mistaken, the implicit full title of these sorts of questions is "what do ladies like in exchange for providing a sexual relationship"? Because I think if you don't have that with a woman, and wish to gain it, you may have a very large roadblock if your only interest in women as people only goes as far as asking "what is her price?"

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/11/2024 at 6:36 AM, luke viia said:

plz share experiences with partners past & present

I have discovered: 

listen more than you talk,

ask about mundane things,

then ask profound things (this may or may not plz any given lady)

take them places where they can dress for the occasion,

window shop even if you hate it. and get used to buying nothing in art galleries. they will in turn get used to you buying 12 books or records instead of one at the cool store you pretend not to haunt,

movie + dinner is a lame date unless you both love getting high and being weird in public, then it's pretty great,

trim and polish your fingernails ffs,

ask them how they get off when they're alone and follow their lead, cuz just like you, they know how to cum stupid hard, and you have a tongue that can reach farther than theirs,

fingers in the mouth is a more common turn-on than expected,

tell her what you want in every arena of life: your career, your relationship, your feelings for (or against) starting a family, your horniness, your emotional needs, your deepest intellectual fascinations - if she's into you, this will all be crucial information eventually. 

don't fail to communicate any of these things, you'll just end up hurting one or both of you. be real.

ok, plz add helpful hints. I know this place is 90+% dudes but ladies pls chime in if you're here and okay with it

I recently tried bumble and got intertwined with a INTJ woman. Holy shit this experience is something else. If a woman really wants you right away and is also very compatible it’s a whole new experience and I had some relationships before but maybe the algorithm works better as you don’t have to be a personality that’s good with pickup lines and smalltalk 

Edited by o00o

12 minutes ago, o00o said:

I recently tried bumble and got intertwined with a INTJ woman. Holy shit this experience is something else. If a woman really wants you and is also very compatible it’s a whole new experience and I had some relationships before but maybe the algorithm works better as you don’t have to be a personality that’s good with pickup lines and smalltalk 

I hope you know the Myers-Briggs test is pseudoscience at this point :lol: My INFP-T ass wishes you two all the best

21 minutes ago, chronical said:

I hope you know the Myers-Briggs test is pseudoscience at this point :lol: My INFP-T ass wishes you two all the best

Ah nice you are an introvert version of me 🙂 for me mbti is like drawing a comic figure of a character. Sure it’s all pretty basic but you can figure out some interesting very basic character traits. Making some kind of science out of mbti and drawing extensive conclusions is bs for sure 

Women like the complete opposite of whatever you are or have to give. Then you realise that the women you think you've liked have been completely wrong for you and all of a sudden you meet the right one. From time to time she might irritate you and from time to time she'll despise something you've said, but if you're able to talk about whatever it is that has bothered one another then you're good to go.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Squee said:

Women like the complete opposite of whatever you are or have to give. Then you realise that the women you think you've liked have been completely wrong for you and all of a sudden you meet the right one. From time to time she might irritate you and from time to time she'll despise something you've said, but if you're able to talk about whatever it is that has bothered one another then you're good to go.

Yeah exactly it’s also amazing how different relationships can be. 

1 hour ago, Squee said:

🤮

get a load of this guy with his reasoned, good advice/experience from a happy & heathy place.