IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Peace and quiet in the city's very last building before the woods.

studio2.jpg

you lucky.....

damn that would be nice.

maaaan

youre lucky indeed

@PSN, are you worried at all about security? I'm even a tad nervous moving stuff to the basement of my building haha.

I'm, slightly worried. But I'm not on the ground floor, and there are several solid doors to go through. Plus there are people working and living close by, so it's not completely desolate.

Guest jasondonervan

I have retreated to my parents' place to work on "the project".

stdio.png

Nice to see a TM-1 nestled in there.

Guest jasondonervan

I acquired some custom acrylic side ears for my Elektron boxes, so they stand up at a nice angle, really helps rather than hunching over to see the LCD properly. I'll take a pic later if I get a minute.

• 3 weeks later...

fuck. I was about to buy a novation bass station, but then realized it was probably unwise as I don't get paid over the summer. :p Stupid teaching job.

I might still do it... my kids will just have to eat bread and cheese for a couple of months. Daddy needs an acid box. Get back in the closet.

whats up, love scrolling though this thread.

so many great setups

I was cleaning out my space when i had most of the gear on the table, none of its setup obviously but heres most of what im working with. Theres an emu 4xt ultra and a midiverb 4 under the turntable and a bunch of guitar fx not shown

post-17050-0-47162300-1372986442_thumb.jpg