IGNORED

drexciya

Guest nacmat

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...

i'm obsessed with this song 

can anyone recommend stuff similar to this?

Not really, I only know The Quest and Harnessed the Storm but I listen to them over and over. Coincidentally I had that stuck in my head yesterday and couldn't remember which of them it was from (I think it's Harnessed), cheers.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, that fucking cause Im black shit was old even back in 93.

Everybody stole music to get where we are today.

Rock is Rockabilly and Blues put together. Chuckberry invented rock by putting the two together. Rockabilly is as white as rice. And it was fucking great.

The record companies are crooks and they did whiten up music and repackage that stuff with white artists for like 5 years in the early 60's, Then from then on It was a meritocracy. You made good shit you got noticed.  

Nobody owns any fucking art. I'm sorry. Yeah, he's dead, sorry. Much respect but he sounded like bitter racist

Drexciya was funky, unique and inventive. Sounds like nothing else. Stands the test of time. Black people have had a raw deal and have a right to be militant against the social and economic circumstances they’ve had to deal with.

Nothing rocks like a black soul on fire.

Archived