IGNORED

jazz band covers aphex twin

goonstock

Guest Vegeta897

Hey! That's my video! Awesome :D

It was just a quick jam session, nothing special really. A lot of people do seem to like it though.

Thanks for posting.

Guest Vegeta897
way too long, and he's pretty fucking ADD on the knob twiddlin, deffinately not an EKT.

Care to explain your reasoning? It's not like I'm some noob who doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Yes I do make mistakes with unpleasant resonant squeeks and such, but this is all improvisational freeform jamming. It's called getting into it, feeling the music. I can understand if you're too pretentious to comprehend that.

it was alright. Would rather hear your originals though dude...

So go listen to them? These jams are for my own entertainment, and are not meant to be well planned performances. Lots of people enjoy them so that's a great plus. I appreciate your opinion though.

Though my next video is going to be another Analord cover.

Hey! That's my video! Awesome :D

It was just a quick jam session, nothing special really. A lot of people do seem to like it though.

Thanks for posting.

Good effort kid.

Guest Vegeta897
jamming is not an excuse for less-quallity.

I have no idea why but you are really difficult to understand. You still haven't explained what you mean in your first reply.

And as for this one... Less quality than what? I'm not looking for excuses, because I don't give a shit if you don't enjoy my videos. I'm going to do whatever I feel like when I'm jamming, because that's what's fun for me. Lots of people enjoy it and that's fortunate for me; it gives me a reason to continue uploading.

Please make your next post well-explained or don't post at all.

Guest Glass Plate

wow, first of all, stop being so offended, if you're proud about what you do then don't be so malicious and offended about it. Im not sure what's not to understand. I said you're ADD on the knob twiddlin' as in you seem to get too excited and go in no direction with what's happening, it's just kinda "hey this sounds cool rightt?" but with electribes, on the same pattern for a while, that's not the most entertaining form of "jamming" I've seen. I mean it's one thing with a nice acid set up, with some gear that make some real nice sounds, but these electribes just sound so corny to me, and the twiddling some times was just no good, didn't make it sound better. I mean Im sure it's better than I could do with electribes I have no patience, but please don't keep being a whiner because I don't enjoy it.

Guest Vegeta897
wow, first of all, stop being so offended, if you're proud about what you do then don't be so malicious and offended about it. Im not sure what's not to understand. I said you're ADD on the knob twiddlin' as in you seem to get too excited and go in no direction with what's happening, it's just kinda "hey this sounds cool rightt?" but with electribes, on the same pattern for a while, that's not the most entertaining form of "jamming" I've seen. I mean it's one thing with a nice acid set up, with some gear that make some real nice sounds, but these electribes just sound so corny to me, and the twiddling some times was just no good, didn't make it sound better. I mean Im sure it's better than I could do with electribes I have no patience, but please don't keep being a whiner because I don't enjoy it.

I'm offended because you have the audacity to say I'm not an EKT based off a video of me having fun with my electribes. That's misjudgement and it's uncalled for. I'm not offended because you don't like my videos. That's too bad you don't enjoy my videos or how I do them. I have enough people that do enjoy them to not take offense from someone like you.

Sorry if it seems I was attacking you too hard but I don't like being judged and essentially being called a noob based on a video of me having fun.

I'm offended because you have the audacity to say I'm not an EKT based off a video of me having fun with my electribes. That's misjudgement and it's uncalled for. I'm not offended because you don't like my videos. That's too bad you don't enjoy my videos or how I do them. I have enough people that do enjoy them to not take offense from someone like you.

Sorry if it seems I was attacking you too hard but I don't like being judged and essentially being called a noob based on a video of me having fun.

hey fave charactor off DBZ, it's ok man, dont sweat it. just practice practice practice, show yo originals, and have fun most of all. i do think the knob twiddlin is iffy, but if youve seen ceephax's early live vids, he fucks up tons, and i love the guy. just practice practice practice dont spend too much money so you can replace the electribe action cuz imo you're better off with REAL gear or a computer running reason or FL studio (REASON). THe sounds are iffy at best. NO OFFENCE!!!

Guest Vegeta897
hey fave charactor off DBZ, it's ok man, dont sweat it. just practice practice practice, show yo originals, and have fun most of all. i do think the knob twiddlin is iffy, but if youve seen ceephax's early live vids, he fucks up tons, and i love the guy. just practice practice practice dont spend too much money so you can replace the electribe action cuz imo you're better off with REAL gear or a computer running reason or FL studio (REASON). THe sounds are iffy at best. NO OFFENCE!!!

I do use Reason for making actual tracks. My hardware right now is 100 percent my own entertainment, so I'll continue to get better at it and whatever other people think is of no concern to me.

Music production as a whole for me is just a hobby and I don't care about impressing people even with my real software-produced tracks.

Thanks for your comments.

Guest Kenneth172
jamming is not an excuse for less-quallity.

I have no idea why but you are really difficult to understand. You still haven't explained what you mean in your first reply.

And as for this one... Less quality than what? I'm not looking for excuses, because I don't give a shit if you don't enjoy my videos. I'm going to do whatever I feel like when I'm jamming, because that's what's fun for me. Lots of people enjoy it and that's fortunate for me; it gives me a reason to continue uploading.

Please make your next post well-explained or don't post at all.

The guys' obviously a jealous twat mate of your abilities. Don't listen, post some more vids pal for our edutainment.

Guest Vegeta897
A Birds Eye camera angle makes the character seem vulnerable.

Heheheh :p

I actually lost my tripod so my videos are going to have the same angle as the latest one does.

A Birds Eye camera angle makes the character seem vulnerable.

Heheheh :p

I actually lost my tripod so my videos are going to have the same angle as the latest one does.

I'll check this at a later date my work computer has no sound... good to see an electribe representin' - I've an es-1.

Archived