IGNORED

Rumour: Aphex Twin to play in The Hague at Paard

Franciscus

Autechre already played at Het Paard van Troje in The Hague this year, and now the rumours are that Aphex Twin is playing there this december.

Where I got these rumours? From a friend of mine, she said her friends already got free tickets, although nothing is confirmed at the moment. The website doesn't say RDJ's playing, the Warp e-mail doesn't mention him playing in The Hague, so we'll have to wait. As soon as I know more, I'll come back. ;)

By the way, we don't know if he will DJ there or play a live set. I hope this will be xonfirmed soon. Het Paard is awesome, and when Autechre played there, I was so happy. :ok:

Guest Drahken

I'll wager all my star wars action figures he does a dj set....Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am I never bet the fett man.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah! Our favourite red-bearded Cornishman will come at last! Maybe it's an idea to organise a trip to Paard with the Dutch board members?

Guest Glass Plate

oh awsome, Jackson and His Computer Band is playing!

oh...and.. aphex... on a laptop......

YA JACKSON!

Fantastic. Now someone can prove he is The Tuss.

maybe he has a pussy. :embrassed: :undecided:

but you're correct. if he plays the tuss tracks, then we know it for sure

I think AFX is the Tuss BUT just because he plays a Tuss track doesn't mean he actually IS the Tuss...

EDIT: I mean, Vibert has played out the Tuss live...

Guest AOOproductions
ll be there :beer:

Fuck a chicken i WONT! damn you non USA crackas!!! yo get tha greeeeat gigs ya know...

I feel your pain... The USA is going to pop... without RDJ the country will certainly collapse.

Fantastic. Now someone can prove he is The Tuss.

maybe he has a pussy. :embrassed: :undecided:

but you're correct. if he plays the tuss tracks, then we know it for sure

I think AFX is the Tuss BUT just because he plays a Tuss track doesn't mean he actually IS the Tuss...

EDIT: I mean, Vibert has played out the Tuss live...

so has aphex. but aphex likes to play other peoples music, so... yeah. good point.

Maybe if it's a DJ set, but if it is a laptop "performance" then ....

Why, he DJ's from his laptop 99% of the time anymore...

Guest AOOproductions

Lets face it, even if he played every Tuss track, back to back... it still wouldn't prove he's the tuss. He'd probably just do it to piss with people anyways. I think he is personally, but until someone from inside Rephlex or Warp says something(hopefully by accident :embrassed: ) then I won't believe shit diddly do.

Lets face it, even if he played every Tuss track, back to back... it still wouldn't prove he's the tuss. He'd probably just do it to piss with people anyways. I think he is personally, but until someone from inside Rephlex or Warp says something(hopefully by accident :embrassed: ) then I won't believe shit diddly do.

yessssssir.

does this mean hell not be doing a DJ set ?

it seems as though on his recent shows they haven't explicitly mentioned 'laptop' or anything that specific.

edit: he djs from his laptop still? the past few times ive seen videos of him it looks like hes using turntables

Archived