IGNORED

Plaid Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest CATS

We want to record the live shows, and get some loud live versions that we may well put out if we’re happy with them at the end of the tour.

Is there anything else in the pipeline at the moment?

We’d like to continue the work we did with the Southbank Gamelan Players here in the U.K. We recorded with them recently, and we have 45–50 minutes of material written with them.

cool! :cool:

a SBGP + Plaid record would be nice!

edit: and some longer, beatier, live versions of Scintilli would be awesome!!!!!!!! oh yes please

Edited by sirch

great interviews, mates! it was really interesting to read that vocals on scintilli are nothing but computer produced sounds, and ,,, the part where andy speaks about circles and squares, how they are good/bad about constructing things....and also the part where ed mentions how they used to dance! :)

cheers! great joy that was, really ;)

Recently found this Plaid mix..never heard the mix before and there's some tracks i haven't heard.

Had a look on the interweb and can't find it there neither; so, i've hung it on my site (here) for you good folk to download and enjoy.

Recently found this Plaid mix..never heard the mix before and there's some tracks i haven't heard.

Had a look on the interweb and can't find it there neither; so, i've hung it on my site (here) for you good folk to download and enjoy.

Hi magdog mate, that sounds a lot like the Dial P mix they did a while back, that came with Spokes... in limited numbers.

i'm pretty sure it is that

Hi sirch mate, not sure what it is to be honest. Thought it was a VPRO radio mix?... Some bad tunes they be spinning anywayz!!!

dude the link you've posted goes to the Dialp mix! not a radio show! it's all Plaid tracks... lol, i think you must've up'd the wrong thing...

Oh shit.. the file is tagged VPRO radio mix.

Guess what.. i don't have Dial P :)

Thanks again detective sirch :)

the_singing_detective.jpg

lol, no problem mate :)

suprised you didn't know about it tho!

Given away with WarpMart orders for 'Spokes'.

Although the mix consists of 15 songs, the contents of the CD are subsumed under one track with a running time of 54:08.

Limited to 2000 copies worldwide.

http://www.discogs.com/Plaid-Dial-P/release/202885

tis a great mix... "classic" even.

Terrible i know... i do know about Dial P, even have the unreleased tracks on mp3 but i don't think i've ever listen to the mix all the way through (until now that is).

Thanks for putting me straight tho mate.. and sorry to everyone else!

don't be sorry mate! it's no biggie :) was good to hear it again anyway, i hadn't listened to it in a while.

almost forgot how good some of those mixes are! really good choice of tracks from the Plaided boys.

Really good to hear it properly for myself mate. It's the first time i've hear the mix all the way through without any breaks. I've downloaded it in the past but only ever heard it in fragmented parts.. never really given Dial P much notice.. dunno why. Wonderful though how Plaid are still offering up surprises.. from the past and the present!

I bought Spokes from a local shop so i had no chance of getting one mate, i read on discogs that it only came with WarpMart orders.. goes to show it's wise to order from Warp for those free goodies. I Have bought from WarpMart in the past and every time had a free 12-inch promo... Warp are good like that :)

I bought Spokes from a local shop so i had no chance of getting one mate, i read on discogs that it only came with WarpMart orders.. goes to show it's wise to order from Warp for those free goodies. I Have bought from WarpMart in the past and every time had a free 12-inch promo... Warp are good like that :)

yeaha, that was in the good olde days!