IGNORED

Plaid Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest CATS

awesome. there's loads! nice one for posting 'em mate.

Phew, took my breath when i found and listened to all this goodness!!!

Always a pleasure mate :)

ah that's good that you got to meet them finally mate. like the picture! :)

will check out your videos a bit later. thanks for uploading them!

well yes it was good, meeting Andy! he was very warm to me, didnt ask me if i was al qaeda or what..

:)

Ed,,, he was surrounded by girls, didnt have a chance to have a few words with him. so what? i ll listen to Host, less often now, :P

(well in fact, i am listening to Host, right now :music: )

Edited by theplaided

leaving for the NYC show right now! i hope they play parasight and where and outside orange, etc etc

Have they played Parasight yet this recent go around? I was lucky enough to hear The Melody Remix and a different variant of their Scorpio Remix last time around in 2008. Hopefully they have a few surprises in store for us.

No Parasight. They played Outside Orange, though, and a couple new tracks. The crowd went crazy for Host!

It seemed like the venue was being a little obnoxious, though, and made them stop right at 10pm, even though people were begging for an encore.

The Boston show live was great. Eye robot is really something else live.

It's the third time I see them live and it was my favorite one :-)

The Boston show live was great. Eye robot is really something else live.

It's the third time I see them live and it was my favorite one :-)

AGHHH it kills me that the full live version isnt on the album...i would honestly say its one of their top 5 tracks easily.

new interview @ ROCKSUCKER

ARRRGGHHHH!!!! they're going to "rewrite the EP"... oh dear, not again!!!!!!!!!!!!???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOL

*hopes it was a joke*

people, stop posting live clips on youtube! then they won't need to rewrite things and we won't have to wait until they do rewrite, or write new tracks, for release.

:facepalm:

^ i agree, we don't need any more live YT Plaid clips.. thought this same thing recently.

This over exposure seems to be affecting the way Plaid are (not) releasing their music.. which to me is a bad thing.

Just post videos of their old songs. If Plaid decides to hammer out Parasight or some other oldie that they never [rarely] play live then get footage of that one.

Also, I am quite pleased to here about the idea of writing more dance oriented tracks.

Edited by Gaylord Sweetwood

new interview @ ROCKSUCKER

ARRRGGHHHH!!!! they're going to "rewrite the EP"... oh dear, not again!!!!!!!!!!!!???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LOL

*hopes it was a joke*

people, stop posting live clips on youtube! then they won't need to rewrite things and we won't have to wait until they do rewrite, or write new tracks, for release.

:facepalm:

^ i agree, we don't need any more live YT Plaid clips.. thought this same thing recently.

This over exposure seems to be affecting the way Plaid are (not) releasing their music.. which to me is a bad thing.

oh fuck off. over exposure...lol jesus...i thought this board was cool.