IGNORED

Plaid Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest CATS

Yeah the interview is not very informative compared to the other ones that appeared earlier this month.

Concerning the playlist, you need to register to Rdio ($5/month!!) to be able to listen to the whole set, otherwise you only got access to the 30secs preview for each track. This is quite disappointing...

Yeah the interview is not very informative compared to the other ones that appeared earlier this month.

Concerning the playlist, you need to register to Rdio ($5/month!!) to be able to listen to the whole set, otherwise you only got access to the 30secs preview for each track. This is quite disappointing...

yeah. but you can see the tracks names and what they chose, so that's cool... can always look up some of them online and check them out if there's any you haven't heard, eh. so thanks again, likwid.

they must get slightly annoyed/bored with getting asked some of the same questions all the time; what have you been doing the last 8 years? why did your new album take you so long? what is the muda na mono CD packaging all about? what colour pants do you wear on Tuesdays? etc. etc. - sheesh!

...And another short interview from igloomag.

that was a good interview, thanks likwid. lol funny in parts, too...

Igloo :: One last question. Can you ever have too much harpsichord, glockenspiel or chimes in a record: true or false? ;)

Plaid :: That’s not possible… :) We’re huge fans of tuned percussion, does that come across?

haha!

Taken from the altered zones website:

This past Tuesday, London's OG IDM-ers Plaid dropped their latest LP for Warp, Scintilli-- their first proper album in 8 years-- and thousands of electronic music fans around the globe rejoiced. However, just after all of that hard work, they managed to put together an organic and eclectic mix of house, dubstep, and IDM just for us. --Matt Sullivan

You can also download the mix from Soundcloud, I like this platform.

Edited by likwid

Taken from the altered zones website:

This past Tuesday, London's OG IDM-ers Plaid dropped their latest LP for Warp, Scintilli-- their first proper album in 8 years-- and thousands of electronic music fans around the globe rejoiced. However, just after all of that hard work, they managed to put together an organic and eclectic mix of house, dubstep, and IDM just for us. --Matt Sullivan

You can also download the mix from Soundcloud, I like this platform.

Not a Plaid Souncloud page, it's hosted by a blog called Altered Zones on their Soundcloud page/blog

ah, right. thanks guys!

yeah part 2 is another video.

i dunno why they bothered cutting the interview into 2 parts like that, tho... it's not exactly an epic 2 hour long discovery, is it...

still, it is good to watch them talk, as you say :) haha. and more to the point, the interviewer has a sexy voice! ! ! ;P

http://www.m-magazine.co.uk/featuresinterviews/m-meets-plaid-part-two/

ahhhh cheers, can't believe i missed that - shouldn't really listen to interviews smoked up at 4oclock in the morning should i.. tend to miss things :)

oh yes (in a deep blokey voice), always better having a women do an interview... helps electronic music sound sexy!

ahhhh cheers, can't believe i missed that - shouldn't really listen to interviews smoked up at 4oclock in the morning should i.. tend to miss things :)

oh yes (in a deep blokey voice), always better having a women do an interview... helps electronic music sound sexy!

haha!

yeah, always better to have a female ask the questions i reckon...

and 4'o'clock in the morning!?? where are you then? it's 3pm here in the UK... isn't it????????? lol :crazy: