IGNORED

new autechre may 19th

chaosmachine

Guest DavBrav

Little bit of math: 8 tracks so far, totaling about 65 minutes. If the whole release is 140 minutes of music, then the remaining 5 tracks will be 75 minutes in length, or an average of 15 minutes per track. My bet is that "Perlence subrange 6-36" is hinting at a 36-minute track length. Nuts!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

So I guess they will release a track even longer than Sublimit. They will beat their personal record in lenght.

perlence subrange 3 is really great... an extension of that eerie ending. a simple beat with eerie grey reverb floating around. awesome!

word! perfect example of "less is more", easily my favourtite perlence version so far. the fade-out comes far too early (all hail to repeat mode)... REALLY looking forward to subrange 6-36 now...overall i'm totally enjoying this versions business... another definite fav: the plc ccc, incredibly absorbing athmosphere, love the "moany" sounds and the constant but rhythmic hissing (ode to basic channel?). my only complaint would be that of all the many "901..."-versions (so far) not ONE explores the awesome groove of the album version further... i mean no prob with some good old 4-to-the floor acid tunes but yeah... each time a new one came up to me the older versions became practically obsolete.

technically drane2 was longer than sublimit but i guess with all the empty space at the end it doesnt really count

conclusion: the other tracks in this new ep = 70 min. of empty space, or white noise!

ahahahahahahahaahaahah

I downloaded the first 4 tracks (I was waiting for them to be fully available as EPs) and I must say I am impressed! The Plc ccc is boring, though.

at first i was just kinda "huh" about it, but it's grown on me after repeated listening

same, i think that an ultimate PLC needs to be made by cutting pieces of this together with the 2nd disc version from the special edition.

so far im liking track 7 - 90101-51-19 the best as a stand alone track, i dont remember the one on the 2nd quaristice disc having this catchy melodic hook in it. Am i remember correctly?

apart from 9013-2 (which seems a bit throwaway to me), this set of tracks is very satisfying. tkakanren is the definitive version of this track so far, so much going on and the breakdown at the end is a nice touch. 90101-51-19 is the closest track to the recent live material i think, and the final minute and a half is sweet, wish it repeated longer. and the real gem is perlence subrange 3, i'm playing this over and over, very loud....awesome track.

my only complaint would be that of all the many "901..."-versions (so far) not ONE explores the awesome groove of the album version further... i mean no prob with some good old 4-to-the floor acid tunes but yeah... each time a new one came up to me the older versions became practically obsolete.

I know what you mean. The one on Quaristice is so groovy, but all of the other versions so far have been straight 4/4 beats...I hope the last one will be at least not a version of the straight one, and by the title it seems so.

so far im liking track 7 - 90101-51-19 the best as a stand alone track, i dont remember the one on the 2nd quaristice disc having this catchy melodic hook in it. Am i remember correctly?

it was there already, albeit lower in the mix (if you mean the acid riff).

my only complaint would be that of all the many "901..."-versions (so far) not ONE explores the awesome groove of the album version further... i mean no prob with some good old 4-to-the floor acid tunes but yeah... each time a new one came up to me the older versions became practically obsolete.

I know what you mean. The one on Quaristice is so groovy, but all of the other versions so far have been straight 4/4 beats...I hope the last one will be at least not a version of the straight one, and by the title it seems so.

fingers crossed

dude! i was paying a bill over the phone today and when i keyed in my account number, it started with 90101! this is some crazy shit!

After listening to the 8 tracks in one sitting, I am really satisfied, except that 90101-51-6 and 90101-51-19 are quite similar. Autechre make great acid, by the way.

After listening to the 8 tracks in one sitting, I am really satisfied, except that 90101-51-6 and 90101-51-19 are quite similar. Autechre make great acid, by the way.

and they also apparently stole my insurance account number!

and they also apparently stole my insurance account number!

They know where I live! When Amber came out... It was around the year I moved to Montreal!

By the way...

Pantene V-PROC, y0!

2040_preview.jpg

Oops, the first attempt was a failure... Here is... an improved picture!

2039_preview.jpg

Guest Rogueofmv
Oops, the first attempt was a failure... Here is... an improved picture!

2039_preview.jpg

quotedforepicwin. FIVES!

Photoshop a mad one, Asymmetrical Head! You're a fucking graphic designer!

Archived