IGNORED

new autechre may 19th

chaosmachine

140 min is 140min, just expect Perlence subrange 6-36 to be really long... I mean, all the other 12 tracks are divided in 4 eps, and Perlence subrange 6-36 is a full ep by itself... So it's gonna be really really long... I'm sure it's gonna be something really special, like the cherry on the cake...

The only thing I'm a bit pissed off about, is the fact that they didn't really put 1 track a day on bleep, I found this concept really cool, but now, since we got 2 tracks yesterday, what does that mean ? No tracks today ? Or maybe one track today, one tomorow, and the last one on friday.... I don't know.... But anyways, so far so good, only 3 tracks left, and I'm sure you can count on Perlence subrange 6-36 to be really really long and surprising...

(I'm surprised as well that these tracks don't make that much of a discussion on this board, usually you guys are really chatty, but appart from the new members saying crappy things, you old elephants don't really share you opinions on the tracks, come on wake up ! I'm tired of the new members asking for sendspace links and stupid banter ! :beer:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moo duck
The only thing I'm a bit pissed off about, is the fact that they didn't really put 1 track a day on bleep, I found this concept really cool, but now, since we got 2 tracks yesterday, what does that mean ? No tracks today ? Or maybe one track today, one tomorow, and the last one on friday.

actually, you can see scheme of 1+1+1+1. +4. +2 +2. +1 and certain progression become clearible between elements

chenc9-1 dub and 9010171-121 feel like the only really outstanding tracks so far, in that they sound more detailed and 'complete' in a shorter track time. otherwise i've been enjoying the repetitious, monotonous, and sometimes spare variations of the other tracks. they're non-offensive and unobtrusive, and act as a good background or accompaniment to other activities (rather than focusing directly on the material)

Sadly, 1hr 40 mins seems much more likely, I'm guessing the last track will be about a quarter of an hour long. I'll miss this mini-event, or whatever you want to call it, when it's all over. It would've been nice to have seen more variety in the tracks used ('rale' would have been nice), or even some unreleased tstuff, as I'm sure there must be shitloads of decent stuff left lying around. I'm not moaning at all though, as I knew what titles to expect before I coughed up for them.

Not listened to Perlence losid 2 yet, as I'm halfway through the lovely Mrs Jynx album, and I don't want to interrupt it.

I don't think it's gonna be 1h and 40 minutes, as they said everywhere that it would be 140minutes of new material ( website, bleep, warpbot....) They would have corrected the error by then if it was 1h and 40 mins ( which is 100 minutes...)

I'm waitig for that Mrs Jynx album to drop on bleep, the samples on planet mu seem really cool, old school melodic electronic music is something you always need...

I don't think it's gonna be 1h and 40 minutes, as they said everywhere that it would be 140minutes of new material ( website, bleep, warpbot....) They would have corrected the error by then if it was 1h and 40 mins ( which is 100 minutes...)

I'm waitig for that Mrs Jynx album to drop on bleep, the samples on planet mu seem really cool, old school melodic electronic music is something you always need...

I think you'll find the Mrs Jynx album to be worth the wait, it's how you describe it but so much more as well. It's lovely. Back on topic, I really do hope that you're proved right about the running time. It just seems too good to be true though.

Glad I didn't break off from Mrs Jynx, as Perlence losid 2 seems to be neither one thing nor the other. Don't want to be too hasty though, as I felt similarly about The Plc ccc at first as well.

I'm withholding judgment until the whole quadrange is released, but I'm liking it so far. Looking forward to taking it all in in one sitting.

* crosses fingers and hopes last track is epic*

Guest exper

Did anyone think that if it is 140 minutes, one of those last tracks just might be some version of the live set!?!?!?!?! Especially since the Perlence tracks, the 90101 tracks and even The Plc ccc all have same snare-ish sounds. I can see a 40+ minute piece that goes through tons of movements, not unlike the new sets.

Maybe....

Guest spraaaa

the live set with every melody replaced with perlence...

losid reminds me of this from their last radio show.

Archived