won't happen again.

mine was specially dented by warpmart.

pretty cool also.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super lurker ultra V12
mine was specially dented by warpmart.

Mine too, I can't put the cardboard back inside the metal case because I'd ruin everything :undecided:

Guest maddestmax

i repaired mine by pushing the dent away with the back end of a pen.

you can still see something is a bit different but its no problem to but the cardboard back in.

Guest maldoror
Nothing doing today on bleep then. I feel like sulking.

yeah, like an idiot, i keep navigating back there every hour or so, and staring at my "you have no new downloads" message with wistfulness.

yeah, like an idiot, i keep navigating back there every hour or so, and staring at my "you have no new downloads" message with wistfulness.

er, all the wistfulness an idiot can summon, that is

Don't worry, so do I.

Guest maddestmax

9013-2 reminds me of one of the vacuum tracks off hello everythings little bonus disc.

Guest maddestmax

sounds a bit like some depressed piece of equipment, that was left turned on in an empty studio singing.

Guest maddestmax

90101-51-19 might just be my favorite yet out of those ones that sound so similar. badass.

Guest Enter a new display name

I downloaded the first 4 tracks (I was waiting for them to be fully available as EPs) and I must say I am impressed! The Plc ccc is boring, though.

Guest maldoror
I downloaded the first 4 tracks (I was waiting for them to be fully available as EPs) and I must say I am impressed! The Plc ccc is boring, though.

at first i was just kinda "huh" about it, but it's grown on me after repeated listening

Guest vodor

i approve of these 4 new ones. especially perlence subrange 3. awesoem track. and the best tankakrn or whatever yet, i reckon. 90101 was too similar to the previous quadrange 90101 to have a strong opinion on it, but it's good. maybe better than the earlier. 9013 is cute, i guess.

overall i approve. like anyone cares tho rite?

i haven't given proper listens yet... i'll do so when i get all! let them play when i'm cooking eggs or getting my wang mouthified!

Archived