IGNORED

new autechre may 19th

chaosmachine

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its just kinda irritating because i'd like to discuss how awesome the new releases are and if you check back i would say about 1/2 of the pages in this thread are just people bitching and bickering and complaining and its like well shit thanks i know these people hate it but I like it and so do some other people and thats who i would like to discuss the music with

It is like watching pr0n from different angles: you might see more bewbz from above, but the chick's body remains the same.

You were thinking of that analogy for ages weren't you? And you still came off sounding like a half-wit.

I was not saying I did not like those versions. I haven't complained yet. It is just those tunes have been re-used a lot so far. Don't get angry at people who don't share the same opinion as you, though. Once those bundles are available, I will listen to them as wholes and give an accurate opinion. So for the moment, I am on nobody's side.

I don't have an opinion yet, I haven't heard the tunes. I'm waiting til it's fully out myself.

Also, I'm not angry, you're just a half-wit.

i was listening to range 7 last night while cleaning the kitchen after dinner... i actually finished up pretty quick since i was all hype n' shit from listening to the track... i even kicked my wife out of the kitchen for trying to help!

Cool, I like this track. Wasn't wild about the first two but this one is suitably different. Thumbs up.

The last minute or so sounds like scary Angelo Badalementi ambience from the end of Twin Peaks

Guest nsixqatsi

Listening to Perlence Suns on bleep. this is soo goood.

I love Quaristice so much. I hope they eventually put out even more. I really would like to hear something more having to do with Steels, rale, Theswere, WNSN, or FwzE. But maybe I'm just stupid.

can someone PM me range 7 and Suns?

so far

3 tracks = 23 mins

120 mins to go :-)

I reckon one of them tracks (most likely the last one) will be an extra long track in the same vein as The Hafler Trio co-operation albums... or maybe the remaining 120 minutes is 70 minutes for 9 tracks and the last track 50 minutes live-set material! :)

I love Quaristice so much. I hope they eventually put out even more. I really would like to hear something more having to do with Steels, rale, Theswere, WNSN, or FwzE. But maybe I'm just stupid.

Stupid indeed because you left out simmm! :) We definitely need more of the beautiful melody in simmm...

Now we're talkin. Quite liked perlence suns. Actually, listening to it, sounds more like a rework of Outhx9.

Was thinkin the same about the last track Fredd-E, that would be sick. I would do anything to have a studio version of the section from 10:00 to 15:00....especially this part, blows my mind> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWMfq1_CuFs

'Twould be nice as well if Chenc9-1Dub went in to that part we all love from the untilted set. The bass line in that is somewhat dubby.

yeah the only thing i dont like so much about quad range is they only do a couple of tracks, and almost all of them have been done on the versions album.

that being said, Perlence was my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE track on quaristice from day 1, so i'm not going to complain, and 90101 and its' remixes are not to shabby either.

it would be nice to see a different version of IO instead of just more of the same (io mons) although i htink simmm and wnsn are the complete strory and i dont think versions of them would work so well

Guest DavBrav

Wow, "Perlence Suns" has got to be the best one of these yet. This is exactly what I was hoping these "versions" would - taking some of the basic ideas and creating something entirely new. Oh how I love all this ambience!

Guest maddestmax

got to get some thc in my system for the perlence suns.

i assume that will work a charm.

fuckin sweet all sober though also.

the very short transition around 3:09 min is a bit irritating though.

Archived