IGNORED

fairy idm

beneboi

when the kick drops twice in the beginning section, if it dropped 3 times with the same math, i think it would add to the flow of the intro. i'm feeling a bit disjointed with that intro because of that (but, hey, its electronic music, disjointed is ok).

once this song settles in, i really like the sounds you have going... the melody really works for me... and when the drum section with the accentuated hats comes in, i'm really feeling it. i would like more of that drum action to carry this track.

the higher blips are ok, but if you but a delay on them that played the reverberated notes much more quietly than the main note, i think it would add some depth.

overall, i like this track... would like to see it expanded and see more atmosphere in it (pads?).

nice work, as always.

cheers,

eric

Wow, this is really different! Good music to just funk out to. Great melody when it comes in about half way through. Not by any means being your best track, but it's still great.

Archived