IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

Yeah, I've been following them in the news lately. Aus is having a rough time this year.... We had a rough couple years in my area too, massive forest fires. 

I know Cali is getting hammered every year too. Seems like this is the new norm.

• Sad 1

Tried an Ethiopian restaurant in town for the first time for lunch. Ordered a mix of red and yellow lentils atop a plate-full of injera (flat bread). Was not disappointed.

• Like 1

The rotten cunt of a female badger

Hmmm, Hmmm, Hhhhmmmm,

The juice is dripping off my bearded chin. Hmmmm

Hmm Ohhh Hmmm, tastes just like a good old MILF badger.

Know I've eaten this fine delicacy I will know produce my cock and ram it hard!!!

Hmmmm Hmm, where's the fucking toilet?

Hmmm, Hmmmmm I need to squat 

• Thanks 1

No special occasion, I just wanted to finish off the bottle since I've been drinking it very sparingly for the past two years and I'm about to move and don't want to bring it with me.  It's some very strong stuff, so it tastes like fire.  It's dark and oaky, a little nutty, with a serious burn that's actually strangely inviting.  It tastes more like a scotch than a bourbon, just with more of a burn than most scotches.  Also it gets you drunk really, really fast.

drinking on a bottle for 2 years? thanks to my high testosterone levels I drink entire bottles within only a few minutes but not all people have this talent. good luck with the transportation of your things, moving sucks but staying mobile and agile is essential for survival 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

No special occasion, I just wanted to finish off the bottle since I've been drinking it very sparingly for the past two years and I'm about to move and don't want to bring it with me.  It's some very strong stuff, so it tastes like fire.  It's dark and oaky, a little nutty, with a serious burn that's actually strangely inviting.  It tastes more like a scotch than a bourbon, just with more of a burn than most scotches.  Also it gets you drunk really, really fast.

Nice! I quite like alcohol forward liquors tbh, the burn hits first and the flavours, often complex with high proof liquors, kind of fall behind the burn. I’m looking forward to trying it!

51 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

drinking on a bottle for 2 years? thanks to my high testosterone levels I drink entire bottles within only a few minutes but not all people have this talent.

I have my morning cereal with Spirytus instead of milk. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

Drinking is always a good idea when you have to deal with the hell that is moving :beer:

Edited by yekker
  • Like 2