IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

I made what I call a RZA Seoul burger. Two waffles toasted, veggie burger patty, slice of medium cheddar, sauteed onion, fried egg, gochujang (chili paste), and kimchi. Perhaps my best RZA burger yet.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

6 hours ago, BCM said:

why's it called a RZA burger?

Because allegedly The RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan was vegetarian and sought a way to invent his own burger. So the result was two toasted waffles, a veggie patty, and fried egg as the basic ingredients. This article from August 2008 goes into more detail: https://vegetarianstar.com/2008/08/12/rza-introduces-his-rza-burger/

What’s a RZA burger?
A RZA burger is a veggie patty with a fried egg, cheese, lettuce, pickles and all that, smashed between two delicious waffles. Spread mustard and mayo on it with a little butter and put that shit together. Trust me, son, that shit needs to be in stores.

So I've been attempting to make my own over the last two years or so, taking obvious liberties in the process.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

5 hours ago, ambergonk said:

I made what I call a RZA Seoul burger. Two waffles toasted, veggie burger patty, slice of medium cheddar, sauteed onion, fried egg, gochujang (chili paste), and kimchi. Perhaps my best RZA burger yet.

2 waffles as a burger bun? ? Wasn't aware that it's a thing.  So American

• Burger 1

29 minutes ago, BCM said:

speed, benzos and alcohol sounds like a really fucking stupid idea.

Yeah, it does. Although the stupidest thing I did was make that self pitying post which I just remembered and deleted. Then I noticed your post. :cisfor: 

• Like 1

Theakstons Old Peculier.

Haven't had it for years, I'm sure last time I tried it the quality wasn't as good as it should be. Seems as though it's bang on nowadays. Absolute corker of a beer.

10/10