IGNORED

Planet Mu 2009 releases

Guest maddestmax

Guest analogue wings

Mad props to mike p for actually keeping involved in new shit that is happening now, and not becoming a cranky nostalgic hermit like, um, EVERY OTHER MAJOR IDM ARTIST

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Glass Plate

Remano Eszildn's R-tracks is out now, I like it better than a lot of the releases this year. I was thinking of making a thread for it, but I doubt it'd get many replies... Any one listen to it yet?

Can't find a proper version of it on slsk. It's all just people sharing the samples.

Excited about that Few Nolder LP. "No Mo" was fantastic.

Guest Tommm

So aye, the Jamie Vexd EP is flawless. And I still can't wait for the new Milanese (with the greatest planet mu cover to date!) or that Vsnares EP.

REALLY very much into the new Vsnares record though. His best shit in years, by a long way. Probably his lushest sounding album to date.

Guest Glass Plate

there's a whole thread for that album, and you should try convincing them of that. It could be full of lulz. Also I got my R-tracks from vhat.seedee

REALLY very much into the new Vsnares record though. His best shit in years, by a long way. Probably his lushest sounding album to date.

I am diggin it as well!

Guest Tommm

Yeah, I seen that.

But I didn't want to make any kind of break in the relentless chat discussing his use of the tb-303. That just isn't savvy on here now, is it?

• 2 weeks later...
new jamie vex`d is good, great sound.

sounds really boring

i find 90% of dubstep boring, was really into it for a short time but kinda grew tired of it fast as everything started to sound the same to me. but this record is interesting, a lot of small details in the songs, some amazing synth leads, nice groove, not the usual dubstep sound at all...reminds me of meat beat manifesto`s last album, not exactly dubstep but got something in common.

Guest Glass Plate

Are those samples really considered dubstep? because I actually liked them alright, and i've never done that for dubstep really.

Guest Jimbob

I would have to say that sounds more like hip hop to me.

I would've been disappointed if it was just another Vex'd record, as sick as they are.

Yep, totally not boring... wicked tracks and great artwork = will buy.... got that slightly Joker-esque sound to it (though these tracks have been kicking around much longer than him)

Guest melotronic

like the sound of the vibert one, promising... although he's STILL reusing recent samples! can hear the same voice from 'sparky is a retard'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phasen

The new Vex'd and Falty DL both are so good...love the bassiness and sheer mind-fuckingly good quality it has in .flac with some headphones. ahhhh. Props to mu, I'll have to pick this up...

Guest lands end road

When are we going to see a release date for the Ceephax 2xLP? This better not turn into another Jega - Variance.

Archived