IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

I take it you didn't get a major in advertising sneak lol

you seem like most watmmers that you could handle a pretty fuct up film, so your description seems a bit scurry

are you saying my description would dissuade most from watching?

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

just jokin around mostly, I mean if a movie really fuct me up and I really wanted people to see it sadistically or just for someone to share the mental damage I would probably tell people it was a good film, but I guess Im actually a sneaky evil bastard like that lol

lol but your right I guess that isnt the worst advertising in the context of teh watmms

it was exactly what one would expect it to be from the trailers, I don't know how you peeps were expecting more

Yeah, that was one of the films strong points in my opinion, it was just like the trailer. I don't like being tricked by trailers.

Guest Apeofnaples

Someone please watch "Grace" so I can talk about it with someone. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

That film f'd me the f up.

My mate Paul made Grace! Sick film! I saw it in Glasgow with him, we went to the Sub Club after ;)

Guest Apeofnaples

There were apparently a few faintings during it's festival run. I think two people fainted at a Sundance screening. Nasty film, cold as Cronenberg. By the way, I've been to St Louis a ton of times! Forrest Park is cool.

Guest JW Modestburns

The Return to OZ - 4 burns out of 10

Terrible movie but I enjoyed it for the nostalgia. Scarecrow looked really horrible, Dorthy was too young, the wheelers were ridiculous and the gnome king was a rock king not a gnome. At least there were no musical bits.

Sherlock Homes - ? burns out of 10

It started off really slow so I fell asleep. I woke up about half way threw and there was some big guy fucking up a boat that was under construction, that was pretty cool but then I fell asleep again.

The Return to OZ - 4 burns out of 10

Terrible movie but I enjoyed it for the nostalgia. Scarecrow looked really horrible, Dorthy was too young, the wheelers were ridiculous and the gnome king was a rock king not a gnome. At least there were no musical bits.

:sad:

Return+to+Oz+Fairuza+Balk+Scarecrow.jpg50984.jpg

Dorothy-and-the-Wizard-in-Oz.jpg

i'm not trying to defend Return to Oz as a great movie, i just think it was a good attempt at bringing the Oz universe from the books to the screen. The scarecrow is pretty close to how he looked in the book and dorthy is supposed to be really young.

Alice (Neco z Alenky) - 7/10

A polish re-imagining of Alice in Wonderland done almost entirely with stop-frame animation, where most of the characters are taxidermed animals, animal skeletons with creepy plastic eyeballs, or common household items.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

kick-ass: 4.5/10

pffft... kick ass was a fucking fun film, you netherlanderthal

neanderthal_narrowweb__300x340,01254788729.jpg

lol jk I dont see how you couldn't have enjoyed it

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Daniel Faraday was really good in rescue dawn.

tonight should i watch godfather part 1 or goodfellas?

Guest Mirezzi

The Gate (1987) - Beautiful. I just love the camera moves and editing of 80's horror films. These modern day fuckwads should learn something...

It was jeremy davies but they're stunningly alike. :emotawesomepm9:

lol?

The Gate (1987) - Beautiful. I just love the camera moves and editing of 80's horror films. These modern day fuckwads should learn something...

it was so good. i really identified with the kid as he looked just like me at that age. same clothes, same bad home haircut. saw it on 35mm on a huge screen recently. despite some noise problems it was incredible.

did you read about the remake?

Guest Mirezzi

it was so good. i really identified with the kid as he looked just like me at that age. same clothes, same bad home haircut. saw it on 35mm on a huge screen recently. despite some noise problems it was incredible.

did you read about the remake?

Yeah, and puked in my mouth...the Bill & Ted's fuckhead is doing it.

what else has he directed?

seems to me if anyone should direct it its stephen dorff

It was jeremy davies but they're stunningly alike. :emotawesomepm9:

lol?

LOL I didn't know they were the same person.

Archived