IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Guest disparaissant

I disagree, wouldn't put them in the same league. I'd say it's a step up from past NBC comedies like Friends or whatever though.

not saying "same league" just as close as you'll get when it comes to shows that are still on the air.

i can't even think of any not on the air shows that are in the same league as arrested development. maybe the first couple of series of peep show. or spaced. but it's definitely in a league of its own.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

Curb Your Enthusiasm, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park. That's all i can think of that are currently running. matt besser is on parks and rec sometimes too.

wow really

Jackass 3D hilarious/10

I grew up watching these guys and I have to say, this was just great. Bam pissing towards a jet engine was hysterical. The Rocky punches were incredible. And Steve-O in the port-a-potty was LOL

Jackass 3D hilarious/10

I grew up watching these guys and I have to say, this was just great. Bam pissing towards a jet engine was hysterical. The Rocky punches were incredible. And Steve-O in the port-a-potty was LOL

The waiter getting blown away by the jet engine fucking destroyed me.

Jackass 3 - 8/10 - Fun , i laughed more than six times , i wanted to puke a couple of times(which i dont like)

My favourite bit was when Bam felt into the pit of snakes.

lol yeah he was truly terrified LOL

Guest disparaissant

i never liked jackass but that fucking prank with the pube beard and the terrorism and all that shit oh my god so many layers of fun

Jackass 3 - 8/10 - Fun , i laughed more than six times , i wanted to puke a couple of times(which i dont like)

My favourite bit was when Bam felt into the pit of snakes.

lol yeah he was truly terrified LOL

i might have to rent it just for this...i have an irrational hatred of Mr.Margera.

afterlife - :facepalm:/10

I enjoyed it a lot.

edit... nvm I thought you meant Eastwood's latest, Hereafter. I haven't seen afterlife.

Afterlife is just terrible and needs no explanation. I watched it for Ricci's tits and forgot she had had them reduced. So it was a horrific experience but not in a good way.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Rubber - 7.5/10, a little disappointing after Steak but I'll watch it again when the bluray is released and write something better than this. Anyone interested in this film that hasn't seen Buffet Froid should probably check that out.

Rubber - 7.5/10, a little disappointing after Steak but I'll watch it again when the bluray is released and write something better than this. Anyone interested in this film that hasn't seen Buffet Froid should probably check that out.

leaked yet? :whistling:

it's in French right???

lol ... What didn't you like about it?

the way the 3 stories mix together didn't really work for me :happy:

it kinda reminded me of "amores perros", in a not so good way.

61vx3rq.gif

Mothman Proph-5/10

Awesome idea, horrible execution. I loved the phone calls between Gere and Indrid Cold...nice and creepy when you DONT see the monster, the whole less is more ideal,

but Gere is just a fucking abysmal actor, and the director did waay too many of those quick-zoom out-blur-next scene transitions...like every 5 minutes or so....got really grating.

i wanna see disturbing atmospheric horror movies but i feel like im running out of ones to choose from.

Archived