IGNORED

Suicide

Dementia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Echo

Seriously though, definitely something of Goon. Probably The Owl, Pussycat. I don't think Johnny realizes how beautiful the album is now that he just makes acid.

I would listen to the sound of my muscles screaming from being deprived of precious oxygen and as it slowly fades out I get a humongous boner only increasing the rate at which I pass from this life to the next

Guest analogue wings

dunno how i'd feel about someone wanting to kill themselves to my music. on the one hand, your music has produced a profound emotional response. on the other, that's one less sale of your next album...

Suicide is stupid.

I heard about some guy who worked in a jail (unrelated) and got in a car accident. He drove away and when he got home he killed himself. No one was harmed in the accident! He must've been drunk, because I can't see why he's kill himself. Maybe because he 'ran' he thought he'd go to jail and have trouble (because he worked in a jail, and names spread).

But seriously, suicide gets me mad. Fuck Hitler! He killed himself like a little bitch. I dunno... I just get all razzled up when people talk about suicide... It makes me want to kill myself. :rolleyes:

Archived