IGNORED

Global Goon Saint Aime originally to appear on Rephlex?

neurp

And to think that there's still people who think Syntheme isn't Global Goon... Having a chick press play on your tunes live doesn't mean shit.

you seriously didn't know that joyrex? all this time i thought you were trying to cover him.

Of course I knew this - it's not like it was a carefully guarded secret... just like the Brad Strider fiasco.

What I meant by that was like Richard and Brad Strider, aka Manuel Sepulveda, Manuel was the "face" of Brad Strider (in press, dunno if he ever performed as Brad Strider) while Richard did the music, similar to how the girl Syntheme has performed, but Goon's done the music.

syntheme is global goon and there was going to be some shit that was going to be on rephlex but then it wasn't

global goon isn't syntheme and there was going to be some shit that was going to be on rephlex but then it wasn't

syntheme isn't global goon and there was going to be some shit that was going to be on rephlex but then it wasn't

global goon is syntheme and there was going to be some shit that was going to be on rephlex but then it wasn't

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

syntheme is global goon and there was going to be some shit that was going to be on rephlex but then it wasn't

global goon isn't syntheme and there was going to be some shit that was going to be on rephlex but then it wasn't

syntheme isn't global goon and there was going to be some shit that was going to be on rephlex but then it wasn't

global goon is syntheme and there was going to be some shit that was going to be on rephlex but then it wasn't

implication madness

you seriously didn't know that joyrex? all this time i thought you were trying to cover him.

Of course I knew this - it's not like it was a carefully guarded secret... just like the Brad Strider fiasco.

What I meant by that was like Richard and Brad Strider, aka Manuel Sepulveda, Manuel was the "face" of Brad Strider (in press, dunno if he ever performed as Brad Strider) while Richard did the music, similar to how the girl Syntheme has performed, but Goon's done the music.

is that the same person who does graphics for warp / pritchard etc?

Manuel Sepulveda did the artwork for quite a few WARP/Rephlex artists, including Richard. Here's his online site/portfolio:

http://www.manuelsepulveda.com/

Manuel Sepulveda did the artwork for quite a few WARP/Rephlex artists, including Richard. Here's his online site/portfolio:

http://www.manuelsepulveda.com/

i was referring to mark pritchard

Archived